Calling all Aisha owners & enthusiasts

Lia Seeya

I made a thread like this about... Five years ago, based on the search. I wanted to bring it back because I'm working on Mia's petpage again. I would like to ask for some help and suggestions for content:

1) For Aishas in Action, it's a section showcasing regular Aishas in Neopia. There were a few ALP pets, and a couple from TDN users, but I would be happy if their info would be updated or something. Anyway... Do you own an Aisha? If so, I would love to have them in the Aishas in Action section. I just need: a link to their lookup (I'll screencap their current look) and a short two/three-sentence info paragraph about them.

For their info paragraph, I'm hoping for the pet to speak for themselves. E.g. "Hey! I'm Gren and I like to game-hop etc etc." instead of "Grenushol is an Alien Aisha who enjoys etc etc."

2) I'm also offering some Aisha adoptables, in the style below:

blue.gif

The thing is, I don't want to just draw colours in alphabetical order or something. I wanted to ask: What Aisha colours do you want to see/use? c:

As always, I'm still tweaking Mia's page so please forgive me if some sections seem a bit rough.

EDIT: I'm also thinking about that block of Neopets copyright text at the bottom. Do you think I can remove it and place it under "sitely" or something? Not really an Aisha-related question, but I just wanted to know your thoughts. c:

That's such a great idea. I have an Aisha called Reivo (ray-vo) and I guess his bio paragraph thing would be

"Hi, I'm Reivo, the white Aisha! I'm a wizarding apprentice specializing in earth magics but in my spare time, I have a side job as a courier, delivering messages all around Neopia. Because I travel a lot, I know all of the best secret tourist spots so if you're ever planning a vacation, I'm the Aisha to go to! I also know how to make a mean travel sickness cure."

As for your super cute adoptables, I vote Darigan. Darigan is the best color.

This is a great idea!

This is Malinae's Lookup

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Malinae

This is probably what she'll say.

"My name is Malinae. I love all things occult, supernatural and esoteric. I also love reading and learning from ancient texts and manuscripts. I guess I'm a scholar, of sorts. My favorite time of day is the night. I'm a bit on the quiet side so please don't mind it too much if I don't say anything most of the time."

I vote Transparent, Zombie and Desert.

I love this! I have two, one on my main and one on my side. I might prefer different customizations for them, but I don't know if I should use OpenNeo....would it be against the rules to use wearables I don't own? If so, Hikaru's current configuration may work. I'll see about what I can do with Shuhune though. But here are their lookups.:

shuhune99520: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=shuhune99520

"My name's Shuhune, and I protect my village from looters and bandits! In my spare time I like to make plushies and read about magic. I enjoy travelling with my friends and helping those in need."

HikaruIsanichi: http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=HikaruIsanichi

"Hi there! I'm Hikaru, and I'm a warrior and instructor in defense and battle. However, my true passion is cooking, and one day I aspire to be a top chef!"

I vote Maraquan, Chocolate, Ghost, and Faerie! My Aisha's descriptions could probably use more to them though, but it's at least the basic idea I have for their characters. I gave up on giving them fancy lookups because I found the limited coding too difficult to do.

Thank you all so much for this! I'll get on adding them to AiA, and drawing those adopts soon! c:

but I don't know if I should use OpenNeo....would it be against the rules to use wearables I don't own?

Oh, not at all. :D Customise away, and then link me to it.

This is such a cute idea!

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=knightofearth

(Just so you know, his custom right now is in honor of the holidays and won't be permanent, if you don't mind that.)

If Knight could speak to you he'd probably say something like this:

"You can call me Knight! I like to adventure all around Neopia, searching for the deepest dungeons to plunder, the toughest monsters to defeat, the most puzzling puzzles to solve, and the maidens most in need of rescuing. My buddy Spookster the Spyder is a great help, much more than my sisters. The only problem is I can't seem to find any dungeons with treasure or damsels to save..."

As for your other question, Woodland and Alien! Faerie is always nice too. Or you could do something unexpected like custard, snot or biscuit.

(Just so you know, his custom right now is in honor of the holidays and won't be permanent, if you don't mind that.)

Oooh, I could use a current image of him, if you like. Then you could let me know when you've gone back to his normal custom, and I can change the image accordingly. c:

I really love alien aisha. I wish it would become more popular with some lore and what not.

Me too! Alien Aishas are so cool, and I wish TNT would do more with them. :D

Thanks to everyone for Aisha colour suggestions. I've updated the adoptables with a whole slew of colours. ^_^

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Edhana

"I'm Edhana the Alien Aisha & I come in peace. On my planet , I'm a wizard professor and my mission is to educate all of Neopia about our rare but beautiful race."

Oooh, I could use a current image of him, if you like. Then you could let me know when you've gone back to his normal custom, and I can change the image accordingly. c:

If you don't mind, we can do that.

Thank you all so much for this! I'll get on adding them to AiA, and drawing those adopts soon! c:

Oh, not at all. :D Customise away, and then link me to it.

You can use Shuhune's current image right now. And...I'm afraid you got her name wrong on the petpage, there's only one S in her name. But thanks!

Was messing around with the Charity Corner and looking at my inventory and saw this Random Event, which made me think of this thread:

An Alien Aisha approaches and hands you Toasted Quiggle Legs. Gross.

Alright, 'fess up, whose Aisha's been toasting poor Quiggles and handing out their legs as a snack?!

• 1 month later...

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Tulip_Sacagawea

My name is Tulip Sacagawea. I am an explorer just like the famous Sacagawea who traveled with Lewis and Clark. My first name comes from the comic Preacher. Tulip, in the comic Preacher, is one tough lady. From my name it seems I am destined to find new sacred spaces in every corner of the universe.

• 2 weeks later...

Lia, I think Knight's current custom should be his permanent custom! At least for now, lol.

medium_preview.png

(Oh no, his arrows don't show up in the DTI preview! But they're present on his current custom if you view him.)