hihihihi

Hello!

My name is Shiva ♥ I am 22 years old. I am a bird breeder/tamer, but right now I am specializing in Budgie Birds. I just love them so much.. their little beaks and their little bellies and their little chirps and ouuuuu :3 I could go on forever... but anywho... Pleasure to meet you! I have been playing Neopets off and on for the past 11 years (since September 2003). I have just come back after maybe 4 years of being gone. I`m so thankful I remembered my password... since the email address I used on the account was one my mom made for me when I was a wee child and my memory is usually not the best. It has maybe been 2 weeks since I have been back? It has really saved my stress levels. They were practically through the roof. It really helps when you have a goal set and it really takes my mind off of all the things happening in my daily life. Right now I`m working towards a Baby Paint Brush and so far I am already over halfway. For someone not very good at games I`d say I`m doing pretty good. Feel free to send me a Neofriend Request. Mine is looking like a barren wasteland. ♥

felicitations on getting into your old account! i had created mine, left after about 2 months for 7 years, and one day i decided to return, and thank goodness i knew my password and email and birthday and had no trouble! i had some retired avatars and trophies you cant get anymore. a few nps to start with, but no rare retired items in my sdb. o well.

tnd is nice! ive been here for more than a year now.

Yes, same here. I accessed my account JUST ENOUGH so it wasn't purged. As for retired avies and trophies, well, I wasn't that much into it other than playing games and getting nps unfortunately. I did get the battledome avie and trophy, so I guess that was something. I also had 1 mil nps when I came back, so that was awesome too. I just LOVED the word games, eliv thade, word poker, word pyramid, imperial exam, spellseeker, etc. So I played them all the time, and was ALWAYS able to submit for 1000 nps x3. They used to have the x5 a lot more often too as I recall, like every weekend or something, and I took full advantage of it. Then I noticed it got much harder to get 1000 np on word poker and x5 disappeared almost altogether, except for certain special times.

I have also been here with TDN for a while now and it is the best forum around. I browse others, but this is my home. Everyone is great here. Especially the mods. Even when they are giving you a "warning" :sad02: .

Hello!

My name is Shiva ♥ I am 22 years old. I am a bird breeder/tamer, but right now I am specializing in Budgie Birds. I just love them so much.. their little beaks and their little bellies and their little chirps and ouuuuu :3 I could go on forever... but anywho... Pleasure to meet you! I have been playing Neopets off and on for the past 11 years (since September 2003). I have just come back after maybe 4 years of being gone. I`m so thankful I remembered my password... since the email address I used on the account was one my mom made for me when I was a wee child and my memory is usually not the best. It has maybe been 2 weeks since I have been back? It has really saved my stress levels. They were practically through the roof. It really helps when you have a goal set and it really takes my mind off of all the things happening in my daily life. Right now I`m working towards a Baby Paint Brush and so far I am already over halfway. For someone not very good at games I`d say I`m doing pretty good. Feel free to send me a Neofriend Request. Mine is looking like a barren wasteland. ♥

Welcome back to neopets. Good thing you were able to remember your password AND that your account wasn't purged. :sick01: Neopets can be relaxing, yes. And everyone here on the forums can be very good with advice or just be very supportive and understanding, if only just to give you a listening ear or a virtual shoulder to lean/cry on. They are always here. And whether it be 1 response or 20, you will always get a response from somebody. That is what is so great about this community, they never leave you hanging.

Welcome to TDNF Shiva and welcome back to Neopia. You're lucky to have your first account back! Glad you remembered the password.
As said above, everybody is very friendly here and if you need to blow off some steam, you can just open up a topic and you'll get support. Also, don't hestitate to ask any questions or (neo)mail me! I hope you have a lovely time here =)

Thank you !! I love this webpage it has really helped me figure out which games are the best for gaining Neopoints. Seeing as how I pretty much suck at every game they have (ive yet to find out im really good at lol) it nice to know which games have a better pay out. And I like that all of my dailies are all on one page so i dont need to click around Neopia or worry if I`ve forgotten a daily for the day. Gosh, I`m actually super stoked for the Baby Paint Brush. That was my DREAM when I was younger, but I had no idea it would be 10 years later. HAHAHA. I was an impulse buyer back then I don`t think I ever was over 200,000 at any time. If I found something I liked I bought it haha. Clearly not good at saving.

Hi Shiva! I'm Becca. Welcome back to neopets! I just got back into my old account as well a few months ago. I find the food club a really good way of earning neopoints, especially if you have an older account :)

Welcome back to Neopets and welcome to TDN!

You'll find many of us have our Neopets' accounts linked so feel free to add me if you'd like as a friend. c:

I have 0 idea what my old neopets account name even was so i have no hope of getting it back lol oh well.

Please let me know if you need anything. I'd be happy to help.

Thank you tmcruz41 for the add :) And wifi thanks for the advice, I bet 400 neopoints to kind of test the waters and won 5200 NEOPOINTS! not a lot but for just betting 400 neopoints id say I did pretty good! I could get used to this :) thanks for the advice

I will definitely be betting on the food club as part of my daily routine now! I know you win some you lose some but hopefully next time I win even more! :D WOO