Battledome veteran avatar

missmon93

Hi, so im trying to get this avie, i have a pet that battled in the old battledome tho not for me. she hasnt been used to get the avie before either. but when i visit the new battledome it doesnt happen?

sorry mods if this is the wrong place- i did look around first :(

How to actually obtain the avatar is unconfirmed. No one knows if you have to have battles on your specific account or if it is simply pet related. It is also unconfirmed that a pet can only unlock the avatar once... the only way to really test it is to try a different pet because the one you may have adopted could have been used to unlock it previously.

That said, it could still be account related so you may be out of luck.

I wonder though if it's the pet, because I have a trophy on my account that says Battledome veteran, but everytime I take the pet that I have that has battled in the old one I don't get it.

Hmm, that's odd. I would think it'd be a combination of the two - account plus pet = avatar, but then again, sometimes these darn things are so random! It may be that it's a combination of having the battledome pet, plus a random factor. Keep trying! I wish I could remember exactly when/how I got mine :(

Hmm, that's odd. I would think it'd be a combination of the two - account plus pet = avatar, but then again, sometimes these darn things are so random! It may be that it's a combination of having the battledome pet, plus a random factor. Keep trying! I wish I could remember exactly when/how I got mine :(

Same here. I definitely battled with my pet in the old BD and then when I went to the new BD, I got the avatar. I didn't even battle in the new BD yet (at the time)!

Maybe it *is* random?