Morphing Potions Plummeting

Ysera

I know Pirate Draik MPs are around 700-850k nowadays, when just earlier this week, I still sold 2 for a million. It just caught me by surprise how FAST they're going down. Yesterday, I saw one sold at the auction for 100k, I think.

Also, Pirate Aisha MPs are down to 30k. I'm stocking up on a few in case my labrat changes species before I get him to become Alien.

So, I'm wondering, which OTHER MPs have dropped? I'm not familiar with other prices.

Thanks for the heads up on this! I was able to snag a super cheap morphing potion for my Magical Kauvara avatar!!

Maybe I should do that, too. I don't have much avatars...

basically anything given away at the dailies is plummeting , even if it's kinda rare ..

I have noticed this too. I should've accepted my first offer on my PDMP! it was 1,6 million in ets items and now I can't even get a million for it :(

Between the Morphing Potions added to the Daily Prize Pools and the new way the Neopian Shops restock...LOTS of items are dropping in value (rapidly).

I think that prices will continue to drop for a bit longer and then they will plateau. A balance has to be reached between Supply and Demand and right now the Supply is outpacing the Demand.

It is frustrating for folks who had UB or investment items prior to the change...items that are now pretty much worthless. On the other hand, it is awesome to be able to obtain items that were previously pretty much impossible to get.

I fall into both camps.

I have items that have lost value (equaling millions of nps lost)...AND I was able to obtain an for my Sand Gallery that was previously pretty much an impossible dream. All in all I am pleased with the way things are shaking out.

:P