Bonus NC for Gift of NC participation last year

So I decided I'd do stuffing stocktacular this year and went to buy the pack.

Once I finished I got the message:

"Bonus NC! Because you are a loyal shopper and participated in The Gift of NC last year, this year you have received 50 Bonus NC for making a purchase in December. This amount has been added to your NC total. Happy shopping! "

I don't remember this kind of deal. But cool otherwise. Not really sure what qualifies as a loyal shopper, tho.

This is the Gift of Neocash event. You can find out more information about this here.

Did you get the NC now or is it not showing up. It's supposed to go into your account after the event is over in January.

The only reason I can think of as to why you're getting it now is that you didn't claim it last year. But every year I've done it, it just gets added to my account and I get a neomail alerting me that it's been added. Unless you haven't logged in since January 2014 :laughingsmiley: Unless they're now doing a thing where they award people for "participating" (buying NC every december) in cumulative years, which makes no sense. That's odd.

This is the Gift of Neocash event. You can find out more information about this here.

Did you get the NC now or is it not showing up. It's supposed to go into your account after the event is over in January.

I know what the gift of neocash is. I copied and pasted the message I received for a reason. =( Except the gift of neocash has the lowest tier at 100 bonus NC, not 50. (Not to mention I'm at the 2nd tier from buying the 25 day stocking thing which means I should definitely be getting more than a measly 50)

Not to mention, the gift of NC event hasn't even ended yet so why would I get bonus NC now?

My post is not about the Gift of Neocash at all except that I participated in it last year. This also has nothing to do with me not getting NC. Because I did get it, all 50 of it (wow so rich). I don't care about that. This isn't a troubleshooting thread. This is a 'hey look at this' thread.

The only reason I can think of as to why you're getting it now is that you didn't claim it last year. But every year I've done it, it just gets added to my account and I get a neomail alerting me that it's been added. Unless you haven't logged in since January 2014 :laughingsmiley: Unless they're now doing a thing where they award people for "participating" (buying NC every december) in cumulative years, which makes no sense. That's odd.

The message did say participation last year... sooo. That's why my thread says 'participation last year' to begin with.

"Bonus NC! Because you are a loyal shopper and participated in The Gift of NC last year, this year you have received 50 Bonus NC for making a purchase in December. "

And this was for buying an item, not the NC itself.

idk did anyone else get this after buying something? I'm guessing not given the responses. lol Just lucky I guess.

I got it too, even though I did claim my reward for last Gift of NC! So I think it's an extra perk :D

Appreciate the confirmation so I know I'm not crazy! Because I didn't get enough for last year, I made a super tiny purchase but it was enough for 'participation'. Seriously tho thank you I was getting so distraught that I wasn't getting my message through about this new perk.

So yeah, if y'all did the gift of NC last year you should probably make an NC Mall purchase this year to get 50NC back. lol

More confirmation. Odd that it isn't mentioned anywhere that I've looked, tho. It probably should be, but then I've seen odder 'hidden' things around the site. lmao