Wellllp, I beat all of the challenges each day they came out. Now what? (btw, I've never participated and don't know what to expect)

Bonus prizes and trophy are usually rewarded at midnight (or sometimes the next day at News)

We'll keep you posted :D

Im so angry at hubby. I missed thanksgiving because he insisted on going to his mom's house, and she has no internets there. okay, maybe a little petty. but how do people survive without internets? also, theres one more I havent completed, the jelly one. no particular reason, ive just been avoiding it.....

let me go procrastinate by playing diablo.......

HAs anyone got any suggestions on SMELT? Get to 1280 but cannot get 12 pieces to fit to make it to 1300. This is the only challenge I have left to complete.

I think I overlapped some pieces where I could and then I think I actually smelted twice. The last piece went on my third piece of metal (my second smelted sheet). I'd never played it before, so this is going off memory of yesterday and not lots and lots of experience, sorry!