Hey all :)

Kute

So I joined today to maybe get some computer help, but thought I'd stick around and see what goes on here. Sounds like a fun little community. I'd love to make some friends :) Hope to chat soon! :happydance:

Hi Kute! I think we joined the forums for exactly the same reason today! I just started using TDN a few days ago, and with Neopets down today I ended up exploring the forums. What else was I gonna do anyways, homework? :laughingsmiley:

LOL. I know right? I actually keep staring at my note cards. I actually haven't started the semester yet, but its never too early to study.... :nerd: Welcome as well!~ (:

Hi Kute! Ah and I see Kingly is also new, so Welcome both of you to the asylum..... of FUN! LOL Well, actually the amount of fun to be had is pretty much up to you. We can't have the fun for you you know. ~_^ Sorry, standard disclaimer. lol ;) j/k! :D

So yeah, if you've been lurking or just came here to find out what the heck is up with Neo. This is a good and pretty active forum community for a variety of things. Lots of friendly and helpful people here too, hope you enjoy your time with us. :)