Usul Subject and Illusens Quest

Musical_Shoyru

So today I went onto my profile and noticed I was awarded a 3rd place trophy for Usul Suspect! I didn't know I was even in the top! This MADE my day. 7 years of playing games and I got my first trophy! YES! I'm also in the top 30 (#26) highscores for the Illusen Quests!

SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS!

Do you remember your first game trophy? How excited where you?

congrats on your first trophy! my first was probably pyramids since i played that game a lot when i first started on the site. the first one i won for a ranked game was Usuki Frenzy. i used to play that game every single day, and then one day i got lucky enough with spawns to get third place. :)

Wow congrats! :D That first one is always fun! Especially when it's a surprise! :D Good luck getting more! ;D

My first trophy? That's a tough one! It was either game, Cheat! Or more likely Beating Punchbag Bob CHAMPION.... I know I took him on when my pet was still incredibly weak. Though the first time I took him on, was without any weapons. As anyone who's battled previously could say, that WON'T WORK. LOL Because you can't attack anymore without a weapon. Or at level 1. ;) In the old battledome, pets had certain species abilities that could do a little damage on their own. But those have not yet been added to the new battledome. So I had to learn that in battling, you actually NEED weapons. So I bought some low-level gear for my peophin. I think they might've been Mighty Peophin Blade, and Golden Blade of the Peophin. Both weak peophin weapons. lol Took FOREVER to take Punchbag Bob out at that rate! Even though Bob doesn't attack back! LOL I think Bob had 1000hp waaaaaay back then...His minimum HP is 5000 now. But he still doesn't attack back. ;) So it's an easy win, just takes a little time. ;)

Best of luck with your future trophy endeavors! :D

Wow congrats! :D That first one is always fun! Especially when it's a surprise! :D Good luck getting more! ;D

My first trophy? That's a tough one! It was either game, Cheat! Or more likely Beating Punchbag Bob CHAMPION.... I know I took him on when my pet was still incredibly weak. Though the first time I took him on, was without any weapons. As anyone who's battled previously could say, that WON'T WORK. LOL Because you can't attack anymore without a weapon. Or at level 1. ;) In the old battledome, pets had certain species abilities that could do a little damage on their own. But those have not yet been added to the new battledome. So I had to learn that in battling, you actually NEED weapons. So I bought some low-level gear for my peophin. I think they might've been Mighty Peophin Blade, and Golden Blade of the Peophin. Both weak peophin weapons. lol Took FOREVER to take Punchbag Bob out at that rate! Even though Bob doesn't attack back! LOL I think Bob had 1000hp waaaaaay back then...His minimum HP is 5000 now. But he still doesn't attack back. ;) So it's an easy win, just takes a little time. ;)

Best of luck with your future trophy endeavors! :D

I had an account that I made when I was MUCH younger and I either forgot the password or the username and had to make a new one, but I played the old Battledome on that one and I miss it a lot! Yeah you definitely need weapons now! 0.0

i think my first trophy was 3rd place in petpet plunge .. like you , i didnt realize i won haha .. but i cant get a better trophy :/

im not really great at games so im always glad to win anything

i think my first trophy was 3rd place in petpet plunge .. like you , i didnt realize i won haha .. but i cant get a better trophy :/

im not really great at games so im always glad to win anything

I'm the same way! My computer also lags a ton, so I may be a lot better at some of the games without that problem, but who knows! lol