Introducing myself

Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking on the forums for a while now and decided that I would finally join!

I created my first Neopets account about 10 years ago and for some reason stopped playing. I found that I could never quite forget about how much fun it used to be and wanted to play a few of my old favourite games again so I created a new account. Now I am probably more addicted to Neopets than I ever was before.

yes, I feel the same way. Can't miss those dailies. Don't want to miss on the......um......uh.......er.......junk. Well, ya know, for that slim chance of something great. It's just that, my husband is starting to get very upset with me now because neopets is all I do. And posting on the forums, he thinks I am chatting with other guys. (Angelo, you better watch out!) LOL. I have NEVER given him any reason to think that way, but I guess when something so addicting as neopets takes over like this, they think, "something is going on, and it can't be JUST a cartoon game." lol. If he only knew how addictive this cartoon game actually is.

Welcome to the forums and back to NeoPets! I too came back to NeoPets about mid-year.

yes, I feel the same way. Can't miss those dailies. Don't want to miss on the......um......uh.......er.......junk. Well, ya know, for that slim chance of something great. It's just that, my husband is starting to get very upset with me now because neopets is all I do. And posting on the forums, he thinks I am chatting with other guys. (Angelo, you better watch out!) LOL. I have NEVER given him any reason to think that way, but I guess when something so addicting as neopets takes over like this, they think, "something is going on, and it can't be JUST a cartoon game." lol. If he only knew how addictive this cartoon game actually is.

Should totally make him play, Tracy xD

Hello ^_^ I am new also. I've been roaming the many different forums for advise and tips for a while now. I have played neopets for over 9+ years and it seems now I am more determined on trying to achieve trophies. Whereas before all I did were dailies and eagerly waited for the month of December for the advent calendar. =-]

Hello ^_^ I am new also. I've been roaming the many different forums for advise and tips for a while now. I have played neopets for over 9+ years and it seems now I am more determined on trying to achieve trophies. Whereas before all I did were dailies and eagerly waited for the month of December for the advent calendar. =-]

I am exactly the same only I have an obsession with getting as much avatars as possible :)