Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Carnival of Terror' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got it while doing Festival quest lol

EDIT: Did not get Festival of Neggs Y12 - Quester after completing it all :(

Congrats Spritzie...I've been trying for that one for forever. I've got the Skarl one, but aparrently I'm not wise enough for king Hagan. :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!! :D :D

Congrats Spritzie...I've been trying for that one for forever. I've got the Skarl one, but aparrently I'm not wise enough for king Hagan. :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally!! :D :D

Thank you. Ironically, I got the Moody Skarl one, when I was trying for the Jester. Still working on the Jester one. :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! I didn't see that one coming! I was trying to get this avatar for a really long time x_x

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Island Mystic' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! I didn't see that one coming! I was trying to get this avatar for a really long time x_x

LoL Suus, I guess Mystery Island is feeling generous with its avatars today:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I didn't expect to get this one so quickly, I often forget to check here every day so it's really a surprise. But yay, it's super cute ^_^

I've been spinning the wheel of monotony everyday now for the past three of four days, and this is the first time it has actually let me collect my prize... I think it was saying sorry :P

"You Won an Avatar!

This prize was awarded to jbp173 for a wheel spin on Tuesday, April 13th, 2010 2:39:45 pm NST.

This was awarded over 4 hours ago."

EDIT: Nevermind... apparently I already had it >.<

Just got the Evil Coconut avatar! Was trying for that for a while and then I read this. Once I started using that method, I got the avatar within a few days of trying. It really made a difference. It didn't even tell me I won the 10000 neopoints. The coconut just fell and then the screen froze, but I opened up a new page and my neopoints had been added and I had a moaning evil coconut in my inventory. So I checked my avatars and found it there. Yay for #217!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Emo Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After I got this, I switched back to my old shopkeeper. The trick, will be remembering not to check my store front. I refuse to keep that as my shopkeeper. :laughingsmiley:

Just got the Evil Coconut avatar! Was trying for that for a while and then I read this. Once I started using that method, I got the avatar within a few days of trying. It really made a difference. It didn't even tell me I won the 10000 neopoints. The coconut just fell and then the screen froze, but I opened up a new page and my neopoints had been added and I had a moaning evil coconut in my inventory. So I checked my avatars and found it there. Yay for #217!

Ahh I'm so jealous! I really want that one! I've spent so much on it though :(

But...

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay :) I didn't think my fishing level was even high enough! Its only 82 :S

I've been on a roll these past couple months. #224 - Sell! SELL!! (finally), #225 - Gadgadsbogen!, #226 - Techo - Cheesy, #227 - Huggy, #228 - Festival of Neggs Y12.

And just a few minutes ago: #229 - Evil Eliv Thade.

Now I'm waiting for my Gruslen to come of age while trying to get the random number generator to be kind to me for Snowager, Wheel of Knowledge, or Coconut Shy.