Ian

Just got cheese roller yesterday and today... thanks to super extra hyper gravity mode, a fish negg, rainbow negg, and 2 grey neggs, and a combined total of 2 YEARS of practicing nearly every day....

"Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meerca Chase' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... <Continued...>

....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....

That is soooooo awesome! I have a hard time with gaming avatars.

Do you get more points in super extra hyper gravity mode? I always play the normal version on hard.

That is soooooo awesome! I have a hard time with gaming avatars.

Do you get more points in super extra hyper gravity mode? I always play the normal version on hard.

Yeah! 900 points for a fish negg, lol. 18 points for a yellow negg. Its just a bit harder is all - but you soon get used to it. It takes a lot of luck though for the avatar...

Yeah! 900 points for a fish negg, lol. 18 points for a yellow negg. Its just a bit harder is all - but you soon get used to it. It takes a lot of luck though for the avatar...

I have the Meerca Chase avatar - one of the few gaming avatars I DO have. I think when I got it, the high score was lower than it is now. I did have the help of a fish negg, of course.

The gaming avatar that's bugging me the most now is Typing Terror - I can beat the game, and do just about every time I play (with high accuracy too) and just can't get enough points for the avatar. :grrr:

Oh well. More tries, I guess.

So I usually avoid the Wheel of Misfortune in my Dailies routine, since it can give me some not-so-awesome things... however today, after not spinning it for like a month, it turned something in my inventory into sludge and then I got the "Misfortune" avatar! Sweeeeet.

Also, the thing it turned to sludge was a Paper Star I had just won from the Lunar Temple. So double yay for not losing a valuable item! :laughingsmiley:

The Wheel of Monotony

You got an Avatar!

This prize was awarded to dylangel for a wheel spin on Monday, March 29th, 2010 1:07:28 pm NST.

This was awarded over 4 hours ago.

yay!!!!!!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Kiko Ninja' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Stephé) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Something has happened!

You are now allowed to use "Symol Hole" (is that what it is called?) on Neoboards!

Wow, I only went there a couple of times! I wasnt expecting it! :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Skarl - Moody' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ironically... not the avatar I was trying for. I was going for the Court Jester. :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And that's number 163. Still so much avatars to go.

I had a Fire Paw in my inventory a while back... for a Faerie Quest :rolleyes_anim: and then promptly gave it away. I didn't know the avatar even existed then though lol oh well. Maybe I'll try for that one again

EDIT:

"Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Fire Paw' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!"

Wohoo number 129 :laughingsmiley: