Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

EDIT: You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You are now eligible to use 'Lever of Doom' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

After thousands if not a million + np i finally got it!!

How lucky..that avatar will be the death of me, i tell you XD

Just got the count von roo avatar ..again :S for the 3rd time...i need to stop losing it

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Ghost Krawk' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thank you. ALP!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

xD awesome! That was my first time playing it too ^^

*does jig*

Finally, finally, FINALLY, someone lent me meowclops. It's like 4:00 in morning when I noticed the lending board. I told her I had 2.5 mil plus a baby pb for collat and she said she'd lend if I could convert. So I went to the HT to buy some paint brushed only to find out it was CLOSED of stocking, and no one was on the TP because it is so early the morning so I went back on the board and apologized for wasting her time. Like 2 minutes later and without warning, she sent the Meowy over to me for free. I could not believe it. I sent it back right after I was done. I'm still in shock that she would do that. Just send it over without collateral or anything. Wow, some people are so nice.