Ian

Tried the new slorg game and I find it quite fun so I tried the older version instead and together with the codes given I managed to get the "attack of the slorgs" avi. Thanks for the guide!! The code was VERY useful :D

devilpuss.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And minutes later....

bunninator.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D I'm so glad that part is over..now is just a little till the finish line...And Mipsy looks sooo coool :)))

The items you put in the pot boil and sizzle, and when the liquid clears, you see the following avatar at the bottom of the pot! Congratulations!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woot woot. :D

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

are you serious grape? :O it was found?!

Yes.. And the prices are really overdone now. You'll have to pay over 1 million for a book that was only 1k before.

I just got the Fishing avatar :D :D (at least something )

attackoftheslorgs.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally made the game work..had to switch to IExplorer though...i don't know why it crashes so much in ffox :guiltysmiley:

Later in the day..

meowclops_close.gif

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got lend for only 2mil colat...:D

Ans still even later in the day....

quadrapus.gifSomething Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My quad finally ages...Yuppie!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Chef Bonju' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yes yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaaaaahh!!! Where is the link to the editorial with the recipe? I've been looking for this one forever!

Aaaaaahh!!! Where is the link to the editorial with the recipe? I've been looking for this one forever!

There is no recipe in the editorial,just clues.Here is the link http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?...al&week=407 Yesterday 2 bright girls figured it out.Just see any avatar related site, such our very own neoavatars and the method is posted there.

There is no recipe in the editorial,just clues.Here is the link http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?...al&week=407 Yesterday 2 bright girls figured it out.Just see any avatar related site, such our very own neoavatars and the method is posted there.

Yeah, I really hope those girls stocked up on those things before releasing the recipe :D

Avatar I just got recently: Dice-a-Roo

TDN Neoavatar reports:

Blumaroo - Chef Bonju

Solution: Set the "Mad About Orange" avatar as your active avatar and then mix Blumaroo Steak, Gourmet Cooking For Your Pet, and Orange Juice in the Mystery Island cooking pot.

The book is selling at the trading post for over 1.5 million. SO annoying! It really bugs me how greedy people get, especially over something that gets used up in one turn. No fair. :grrr:

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Pink!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

and

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Huggy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I love the ALP. <3

And I'm 22 avatars from my main goal. :O