Ian

Something Has Happened! chocolate.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chocolate!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I've been refreshing at the choco factory for weeks and I finally saw my first 5,000 NP item... I clicked, I haggled, I was thinking the whole time, oh my god I'm going to miss this I'm going to miss this I will never forgive myself... and now I'm still rambling in joy at this collection of pixels I will never ever use. Still, nice one for #250 =)

Congratulations on the choc avatar :D I'm not even trying for that one - how do you even recognise which ones are meant to be giving you the avatar (apart from studying the TDN list for hours that is :P)

Thank you! r90 items (at least in the Chocolate Factory) sell for 5,000NP+ =D And there will usually be only a couple in stock upon restocking. Good luck!

tdmbgpop.gif Finally received an avatar from the discarded grundo. I know avatars from dailies aren't very exciting, but at this point it's kind of nice to get an easy one that I didn't have to spend a ton of NP or effort on.

Personally I think avatars from dailies are super exciting. Random avatars might not require as much skill or effort, but they do require luck. I'd be thrilled to have that av show up. :P

Edit: tonucharge.gif :) A lovely person on the neoboards is letting people challenge her Tonu. http://www.neopets.com/neoboards/topic.phtml?topic=155840281&next=1

I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE!!! :dance:

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Checked it today and I was just 200k away from having the NP! So I rushed to play some Key Quest and I sold my small hoard of 30 codestones. FINALLY IT WASN'T MILLIONS MORE THAN WHAT I HAVE SAVED. WOOHOO

Something Has Happened! devilpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Devilpuss' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! bunninator.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neoquest II - Bionic Cybunny' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

mastervex.gif Got this one (tourn 10, level 5) and then, a few hours later, after fiddling with Shockwave and having to find a computer with Windows XP...

drgrumps.gif WOO!! A nice, even 260 now. :D

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Something Has Happened!

deadlydice.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

My new Count avatar totally made this random event tolerable: You feel a chill and a bit lighter... GAH, a ghost just stole 1,174 NP from you!