Ian

Today, while i was rushing through my dailies to get to my Negg hunting, i received an unexpected avatar. It was nice to finally get it.

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Snagged one thanks to the neoboards. Repounded!

Edit: Aaaaahhh and someone was lending a Faerie Queen Doll on the boards for free, bless his soul!

Something Has Happened! queenfyora.gif You are now eligible to use 'Queen Fyora' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I was saving up for the ALP collateral, but now I don't have to woohoo~

Edit: Same person is now lending the Chokato TCG! Praise~

Something Has Happened! chokato.gif You are now eligible to use 'Chokato' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit again: Can't remember why I didn't post this but here're 2 more avvies that'll make my avatar count a nice, round number (230!):

Something Has Happened! jarbjarb.gif You are now eligible to use 'Tyranu Evavu' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I reached up to 24 heeeeeh never playing this again! (:

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

This one I snagged from the neoboards, and the pet is back in circulation. :p

Something Has Happened! hwp_krawley.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Tale of Woe - Krawley' as an avatar on the NeoBoards

When I was searching for the negg today I stumbled upon Sophie's shack. Apparently I participated in the Tale of Woe plot and never collected my prizes.

Something Has Happened! brutes_syg48s.gif You are now eligible to use 'Battleground: Brute Squad' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something has happened! games_mp.gif You are now eligible to use the 'Battleground: Brute Squad' theme when browsing the Neopets.com website! Check out your User Preferences to change your theme. Or, click here to apply it automatically.

Boom, baby! So glad I went with Brute! Was seriously contemplating joining Order again ehe. Good job, guys! :happydance:

Something Has Happened! zaffydoubleagent.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! meowclops_close.gif You are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

A gorgeous soul is lending items for free at the boards I'm gonna cry I could never have afforded the collateral for these uguuu thank you!!! :dance:

Edit:

Something Has Happened! numbersix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Number Six' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

[iNHUMAN SCREECHING NOISE] Bless her soul! :dance: