Ian

ahhhhmeepit.gif

THANK THE GODS.

I missed Sid becuase I was playing this game for 13 FREAKING HOURS, but I finally got it, and I will never have to play it again!

How often did you take breaks?

Suddenly getting this avatar just felt a lot more tiring

How often did you take breaks?

Suddenly getting this avatar just felt a lot more tiring

Not very often. I kind of ate my meals while playing. I took maybe 45 minutes all told?

It was exhausting. I finished just a couple minutes before midnight- I thought it wouldn't send because of that. I almost wept in relief when it did!

ahhhhmeepit.gif

THANK THE GODS.

I missed Sid becuase I was playing this game for 13 FREAKING HOURS, but I finally got it, and I will never have to play it again!

Congratulations, Rebecca! I almost feel relieved for you c;

I just got the A53 - LIKE A BOSS- avatar c:

a53.gif

And I have to say, I actually really like this game c:

Something Has Happened! codestones.gif You are now eligible to use 'Codestones!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got it without using any np. Yay, now to hunt another.

Something Has Happened! angelpuss.gif You are now eligible to use 'Angelpuss - Angel' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! emosuki.gif You are now eligible to use 'Emo Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! goldy.gif You are now eligible to use 'Goldy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! techomaster.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo Master' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! toasty.gif You are now eligible to use 'Toasty' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! galem.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grarrl - Galem Darkhand' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! zomutt.gif You are now eligible to use 'Zomutt' as an avatar on theNeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! haiku.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rorru' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! spottedgelert.gif You are now eligible to use 'Spotted Gelert' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! darkpeophin.gif You are now eligible to use 'Darigan Peophin' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All in a days work. Time to hunt again.

Something Has Happened! plushieeyrie.gif You are now eligible to use 'Plushie Eyrie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Totally just noticed I didn't have this yet, lol.

When I tried to get that I accidentally made a typo and hit "sqawk"

lolz were had against me :(

My avatar of the day :D

T1cj7.jpg

Congratulations, Rebecca! I almost feel relieved for you c;

I just got the A53 - LIKE A BOSS- avatar c:

a53.gif

And I have to say, I actually really like this game c:

Hahah, thanks!

And wow, jealous! That game just won't play on my computer. :( It lags so much I can't even get a single point.

EDIT: Awwww yeaaaaah~

gadsgadsgame.gif

I figured that this was a relatively easy one to get, and I would just add it to my favourite games list until I got it. Got it on my 5th game today! :D Just got lucky- my final score was just 1035 or something! lol

Wow! LOTS of good ones, congrats everyone. I got Capara for Cheat, finally, and while I was on that kick I did get all three trophies! I also nabbed Sssidney - the scratchcard one - today. In case anyone's wondering, I still can't get my Drackonack to eat that cheese. *sigh*

Something Has Happened! a53.gif

You are now eligible to use 'NeoBoards!

I'm so glad that TNT finally fixed that game so I was able to play it on my computer. That new game is really great.

It's been fixed? Hooray! I'll have to give it another try then. :D

I got Space Faerie a few days ago. Finally. FINALLY.

I'm kinda hoping for the battle faerie one now. Can you get it from beating inflatable balthazar? I think I'll just go on a run of that if I can. I'm 200+ battles in the bd but idk. Hoping it comes soon.

I got Space Faerie a few days ago. Finally. FINALLY.

I'm kinda hoping for the battle faerie one now. Can you get it from beating inflatable balthazar? I think I'll just go on a run of that if I can. I'm 200+ battles in the bd but idk. Hoping it comes soon.

Yep! I got mine from beating Inflatable Bathazar. :) Watch out though, it could take a while. I think I had a good 750 wins against him before I got the avatar, never mind any of my other battles!

Yep! I got mine from beating Inflatable Bathazar. :) Watch out though, it could take a while. I think I had a good 750 wins against him before I got the avatar, never mind any of my other battles!

Really? I feel like it took me no time to get that one. :/

Got these the other day:

mortogkiss.gifgroovychomby.gifroboeyrie.gifgloomy.gif

I know not super difficult to get, but I was excited.

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only reason for playing NQ. Archmagus of Roo was even more infuriating than Hubrid Nox from NQ2

Really? I feel like it took me no time to get that one. :/

Got these the other day:

mortogkiss.gifgroovychomby.gifroboeyrie.gifgloomy.gif

I know not super difficult to get, but I was excited.

Some people get super lucky!

I was not one of them.

I usually am not, lol.