Ian

Ugh, really? I've been trying for that one for aaaaaaaages. (Congrats through my frustration! lol)

What was your method? Cursor in the 'a' in 'start' or what?

(Tell me all your seeeeeecrets!)

I right clicked with my mouse then left clicked off the Coconut Shy game and outside of the box that appears to make that go away and made the mouse visible. I always aimed for the bottom middle or a bit closer to the bottom right corner. After that my order of picking coconut's was darker then taller and last the light colored ones. After that I picked which place by choosing the middle one first if that one wasn't one of the coconuts I picked then I'd move to the right and go to the left if nothing was available to the right. I got it on one of the darker round ones and it was the second from the right. :laughingsmiley: I hope this all makes sense.

Ok, so, I finally got an Orange Grundo, but it's on my secondary account that I just opened. Would I be able to transfer it over to my main and exchange my 'lab rat' for it (to transfer back over after I get the avvie on my main of course) or would all the hard work I've put into my lab pet go away.. Right now he's a Blue Flotsam so I don't really care if it reverts back to it's original form, I just don't wanna lose it's stats..

Something Has Happened!

drgrumps.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dr. Grumps' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! After so many close calls (Getting it to load, but not having enough time to get the score, then not being able to get it to load again.)

I right clicked with my mouse then left clicked off the Coconut Shy game and outside of the box that appears to make that go away and made the mouse visible. I always aimed for the bottom middle or a bit closer to the bottom right corner. After that my order of picking coconut's was darker then taller and last the light colored ones. After that I picked which place by choosing the middle one first if that one wasn't one of the coconuts I picked then I'd move to the right and go to the left if nothing was available to the right. I got it on one of the darker round ones and it was the second from the right. :laughingsmiley: I hope this all makes sense.

Heh, it does! Alas though, I only even hit the coconuts about 5 times today. @_@ not my morning!

Hopefully I have more luck tomorrow. :) Congrats again!

Something Has Happened!

drgrumps.gif You are now eligible to use 'Dr. Grumps' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally! After so many close calls (Getting it to load, but not having enough time to get the score, then not being able to get it to load again.)

Wow! Congrats on that one. :D I can't even get that game to load on my computer. -sigh-

Has anyone got the neomail avatar lately and if so how? I tried refreshing the page every 5 seconds for a couple of hours but nothing :-(

I kind of cheated to get mine- I signed up for the Premium trial, and you get it automatically. I canceled the trial after just a couple days. x3

From what I understand, you have to be sending neomails. There is a thread somewhere (I can try to find it for you if you like) where you find people to send neomails to whom also need the avatar. :)

I kind of cheated to get mine- I signed up for the Premium trial, and you get it automatically. I canceled the trial after just a couple days. x3

From what I understand, you have to be sending neomails. There is a thread somewhere (I can try to find it for you if you like) where you find people to send neomails to whom also need the avatar. :)

Ah thanks, I don't think they're accepting premium sign ups at the moment thought unfortunately :-(

I guess I'll have to send lots of neomails!

Ah thanks, I don't think they're accepting premium sign ups at the moment thought unfortunately :-(

I guess I'll have to send lots of neomails!

Yeah, not until they get the new Premium updated, I guess. :( Sucks.

Oh well, I just got access to the Lab Ray, gonna zap my Lutari till I get that avatar!

Congrats on getting Lab access. :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long- I think it took me about three days! :b

Congrats on getting Lab access. :) Hopefully it doesn't take too long- I think it took me about three days! :b

I won some NC so bought a lab ray cookie meaning I can zap an extra turn daily! (for 7 days) so hopefully I get it soon :-)

I won some NC so bought a lab ray cookie meaning I can zap an extra turn daily! (for 7 days) so hopefully I get it soon :-)

Good luck! Hopefully you get some decent colours too. :3

Something Has Happened! groovychomby.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Groovy Chomby' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Hoping to get #200 by the end of the week :D

Almost there! :D That's only about an avatar a day- definitely doable. :D

turmaculus4.gif

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...

AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OMGEE YES! I love this avvie! ^_^

snargan.gif I guess i was lucky, only had to spend 250 NP to get it :)

Now I'm hopin "Kiss the mortog" is gonna be as easy... :S

I got both of those they were quite easy :)

Well I just got the Fyora doll avie :D thanks ALP!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got this today and I'm sooo happy! Can't wait to get the rest of the pet lend avatars. ^_^

Grundo - Discarded Plushie Avvie! Finally! That was a long time coming!

Hahaha! Neomail Addict! Can't believe my day! Luuuuuucky!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Just a friendly reminder not to double post, there's an edit button you can use to add additional info to your post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Grundo - Discarded Plushie Avvie! Finally! That was a long time coming!

Hahaha! Neomail Addict! Can't believe my day! Luuuuuucky!

Grats, you seem to be on a roll. i would push my luck if i were you and see what else you get :laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! jhudorascloud.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jhudora's Cloud' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 20 - Congratulations!

I had pretty cheap quests this time :)

Huzzah! Thanks you ALP I now have this shiny new avatar :) I really like the colors in this avatar.... heheheh

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!