Ian

Good luck on Nimmos Pond (how did you manage to score 3000 pts without even upgrading lol O.o)

Thank you ^_^

Umm It was insanely hard lol. I was wondering how most of my friends have the avvie. Was like "what am I doing wrong?! This CANNOT BE DONE" XD

BOOM.

Read my brand new signature. *pokes* Of course, I'm going to change that signature within a few days, I'm sure.

When it landed on that, I thought I'd gotten the stamp for a minute. I was less than enthused. Then I thought, "Wait! No! That's the..." And then I clicked the "Collect your prize".

Conngrats Karina. If there was an avvie for perseverance you would have got that too:)

nimmospond.gif YES!!!! So easy with those upgrades! Thank you for the tip :*

That makes 279! :D

Congrats :laughingsmiley: it didn't take you long to get it lol

Thank you! :3 I got it on the first try. I'd been playing A LOT without the upgrades though so that just made it a million times easier to do XP

Just got lawyerbot.gif!

I found a lovely fellow on the Avvie chat that lent me all the items I needed. :) I'm so lazy, I didn't want to buy and then have to sell them all. :)

Gratz, I got that the day of release. People were freaking out saying it was only available on that day, so I had to get it :-P

lol! I'm so glad I didn't read the boards then. XD I meant to get it before now, but yeah, lazy. XD

I just got the Bon Appetit avvie for #279! Two more avvies guaranteed next month! I can't wait until I reach 300 :D

I just got the Bon Appetit avvie for #279! Two more avvies guaranteed next month! I can't wait until I reach 300 :D

Oh, congrats! I spent about 30k yesterday trying to get that. >.> How long did you have to try for it?

Did you get the avvie the first time you were offered left overs?

I tried once yesterday and twice today and got it the first time I was offered left overs. I made sure to use my lightest neopet plus I made her bloated and put her in the Neolounge to make sure she wasn't hungry. I didn't get told I got the avvie though I just checked my count after I saw I had got leftovers.

I tried once yesterday and twice today and got it the first time I was offered left overs. I made sure to use my lightest neopet plus I made her bloated and put her in the Neolounge to make sure she wasn't hungry. I didn't get told I got the avvie though I just checked my count after I saw I had got leftovers.

Awesome, thanks. :D

Hmm, that may be part of the problem then -- I've been using Mneryth, whom, if I remember right, is abnormally heavy for a pet, heh. :)

EDIT: lol! I was right. Mneryth is 107lbs, and Ansteigen is 34lbs. I'll be using Tei while trying for that avvie for now on!

EDIT2: Also, what food did you feed your pet? I keep trying with the cheap drinks, but did you have more luck when you fed them multiple items during one visit, or did you feed them an appie or a main course?

(sorry for all the questions!)

EDIT 3: wishingwell.gif

Finally stopped being too cheap for this one. :P

tonucharge.gifjetsamchomp.gifrobotjetsam.giflilgrarrl.gif

Ive just got Turmaculus.

And here goes my Quadrapus (over 40 days old). Oh well, I shouldnt have been that lazy that I couldnt be bothered to change my active pet -_-

Oh no! :( Urgh, well, at least you got one avvie? :(

Oh, congrats! I spent about 30k yesterday trying to get that. >.> How long did you have to try for it?

Did you get the avvie the first time you were offered left overs?

After spending about 500k trying, I used this guide: http://www.neopets.com/~kelplek

and got it first time.

Just got number 176 :) that one was really boring lol

islandkacheek.gif

Hah, I bet! It's nice to get those awful ones over and done with though! :)

I picked 1 item from each course but I picked the cheapest ones out of the list. My order when I got the avvie was:

Cocktail: Thornberry Brew

Appetizer: Tropical Fruit Bowl

Main Course: Spicy Radish Salad

Dessert: Honeyed Horn of Plenty

It comes to a total of 60,400nps.

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Only 20 more tell I reach 300 :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.