Ian

I switched my main earlier this week, and I've been so lucky with randoms! I've only been using it for like 3 days and already I've gotten:

forgshore.gifextravagance.gifimposterapple.gifsymol.gif

Got forgotten shore on 2nd try, WoEx: 3rd try. Imposter apple: 2nd try. Symol: 1st try!

I didn't even have the first 3 on my old main and I had been trying for months xD

Something Has Happened! mazzew.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yaaaay finally :D

and committed to this game and got the avatar:

Something Has Happened! gormball_gargarox.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gormball - Gargarox' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

lawyerbot.gif

This should be obvious enough for today, after buying 50 Usuki-based goods for this avatar.

Today I got lent the following:

Something Has Happened!lawyerbot.gif You are now eligible to use 'Lawyerbot <3 Usuki' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

All thanks to Barkie. You rock! :D

Something Has Happened!meowclops_close.gifYou are now eligible to use 'Meowclops' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally.. It seemed like it took forever to get this one. xD

Oop! I totally forgot to post I got the Lawyerbot Avvie... though I spose that's not huge news XD

Waiting for a response on a trade for a Voidberry Potion then I'm off to whoop the Space Faerie! :D

Yesterday I got the lawyerbot <3 usuki avatar :) Sold all the usuki's with 60k profit!

Still need to get a lot of game/pet avatars :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting isn't allowed, use the edit button instead to change something instead of double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Woooo!! Space Faerie never saw me and Brunoplasma coming ;)

Thank you ALP :*