Ian

WooHoo, I finally got this new one!! It took me forever! Yayyyy!!!

Something Has Happened! tdmbgpop.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Discarded Plushie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to ALP I finally have this: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim: :rolleyes_anim:

Something Has Happened! fireblumaroo.gif You are now eligible to use 'Blumaroo - Fire!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks TDN! That makes 271. 275 is so so close :laughingsmiley:

Are they going to bring back a way to get retired avatars, ever?

The Coincidence was giving out retired avatars when it first opened as a daily. It gave them out too frequently, though, so TNT took it down for the moment to try and fix it.

Personally, I don't think there should be a way to get retired avatars. Yes, I've missed out on several, and I'm sad that there are avatars that I'll never be able to have... But it's entirely unfair to the users who were around and worked to get them when they were available.

Edit: Aw, yes. blackPteri.gif I've been getting lots of REs because of Neoquest, but most of them have been bad/neutral. This one was awesome. :)

Something Has Happened! snowwocky.gif You are now eligible to use 'Wocky - Snow Day' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! draikegg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Draik - Hatched' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yeaaaaaaah thank you ALP! That's it for the pet lends, hope the Werelupe chain gets fixed soon!

Finally! I made two timers today on my phone. One to get up at 6 am to get The Darkest Faerie avatar and one to get the Kiko- Snack Time avatar :)

2 in one day! :)

Something Has Happened! kikosnacktime.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko - Snack Time!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

OH HAPPY DAY! OH HAPPY DAY! OH HAPPY DAY... when I FINALLY managed to make Gourmet Club Bowls work!!!

I'm ECSTATIC!!! :happydance: :dance:

(that "Something Has Happened" window didn't appear, so I print-screened it on my board preferences <3 )

gourmet2.png