Ian

Ahhhh, I guess I'll just have to be more patient. :P Should I not be using the F5 key to refresh?

In short bursts, it should be okay. Don't hold it down for long periods though, or put anything on the F5 key, like I did. TNT has become more strict due to the number of auto refreshers out there, and you don't want to be frozen. :(

So hold it down for 10-30 seconds, check if you have it, and so on.

Yes, what Rebecca said. I'd read a lot of posts on here warning about overuse of the f5 key, so I've become a little nervous of it, I

certainly don't want my account frozen for suspicious activity! I would think they would realize that you're trying to get an avvie if you're constantly refreshing the games graveyard room, but I myself just didn't want to take too much of a chance - I'm unlucky like that and I just got most of my stuff finally transferred!

Yeah, it's definitely not worth risking your account. Best of luck getting it!

I've been doing the short bursts, but still no luck. I thought about that too though, that they would realize you were trying to get an avvie with all the refreshing on that particular page. But I have not so great luck either, so I was afraid to risk it. :P Anyway, I did just get this one-

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

By the way, I love your new sig!

I've been doing the short bursts, but still no luck. I thought about that too though, that they would realize you were trying to get an avvie with all the refreshing on that particular page. But I have not so great luck either, so I was afraid to risk it. :P Anyway, I did just get this one-

Something Has Happened! evileliv.gif You are now eligible to use 'Evil Eliv Thade' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Congrats on the avvie! :D

Yeah, they'll realise that you're just trying to get the avatar, but there are auto refreshers out there just to help people get random avatars like this or battledome challengers (and I guess random events as well). It's just not worth the risk. :(

EDIT: My most recent!

nq1erick.gif

THANK GOD. This one was almost as tedious as Meepit Juice Break! At least I was able to do this over a number of days. >.< I don't think I'll be finishing NeoQuest. Such a boring and repetative game- and you don't even get a lot of NP for it. :|

Oh, AWESOME! I've been wanting that one forever. Of course, it goes in the "spooky" category, so go figure I particularly want to add that one to my collection.

Hey, thanks! I like it much better than the first one I did, too - it's nice to hear it looks okay! :D I kind of want to make a UL layout coded around that graphic. I definitely need a new one!

Edit: Just remembered it was time to nab this:

Something Has Happened! kikosnacktime.gif You are now eligible to use 'Kiko - Snack Time!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! bullseye.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turtum' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#291! I'm getting so close to 300 :D To buy the million neopoint book or not....

For those of you that have the Mutant Graveyard of Doom avvie, how often did you have to refresh? I've literally been refreshing hundreds of times for weeks, and I still haven't gotten it. -_-

Same amount of refreshes it takes to unlock Snow Beast

Just playing, I think it was in the 500's for me.

The_Wraith_2790 says 'Wow! That was very interesting!'

Grimoire of Prosperity vanishes in a puff of green smoke!

Something Has Happened! htricher.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Richer' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I couldn't resist getting it!!! I'm at #292 now and hopefully SuAP will be next ;)

Something Has Happened! letitsnow.gif You are now eligible to use 'Let it Snow!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

yeah! thanks to the prompt lend from ALP! just a pretty cool avatar, dont you all agree?

:laughingsmiley:

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Currently working on Freaky Factory avatar.

(High score 1167 but don't want to send it since it's my last send of the day :sad01_anim: )

EDIT:Hours later...

Something Has Happened! ff_yoinked.gif You are now eligible to use 'Freaky Factory - Yoinked' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

:D

I took a break from playing and today I saw the new (or just new to me?) Lawyerbot avvie. I thought it was the cutest thing so I bought a bunch of usuki items and got it!

Congratulations! You are a Random Contest Winner! (The Just Hot Air contest to be exact.) You have been awarded a trophy, the Random Contest avatar, 10,000 Neopoints, and a Air Faerie Sceptre!

Yay:

randomcontest.gif

Wow, lots of good ones today - congratulations everyone! I nabbed Pick Your Own finally, got away with no dung items! I'm getting there. I'll go ahead and grab Chef Bonju in a few days, and the Darigan Pteri is coming up as well - and my last concert avvie, Jub Zambra.

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use 'Tonu - Charge!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to neomysterion, really appreciated! :)

Something Has Happened! a53.gif You are now eligible to use 'A53 - LIKE A BOSS' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I almost didn't get enough points. Thanks to TDN's guide for showing me all the secret spots :)