Ian

altadorcup_staff.gif

Woo, the staff tournament avatar has been re-released too. :D Go pick your staff team to get it. :)

altadorcup_staff.gif

Woo, the staff tournament avatar has been re-released too. :D Go pick your staff team to get it. :)

Nice, #225 for me! Who did you pick? I chose Jimmy James, Socktastic, Viola, Breik and El Picklesuar!

Nice, #225 for me! Who did you pick? I chose Jimmy James, Socktastic, Viola, Breik and El Picklesuar!

Lol, I don't even remember now. I picked the top scoring people from last year. I hope they do decently!

Something Has Happened! stampsbattledome1337.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - The Battledome' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. TWO OF MY BIGGEST DREAM AVS IN ONE WEEK, THIS ONE AND AVATAR COLLECTOR. AND LIKE, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR BATTLE SLICES STAMP FOR OVER A YEAR AND FINALLY BOUGHT IT. NO MORE 45K A DAY BANK INTEREST FOR ME.

You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - The Battledome' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

HAPPIEST PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. TWO OF MY BIGGEST DREAM AVS IN ONE WEEK, THIS ONE AND AVATAR COLLECTOR. AND LIKE, I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR BATTLE SLICES STAMP FOR OVER A YEAR AND FINALLY BOUGHT IT. NO MORE 45K A DAY BANK INTEREST FOR ME.

I think this is epic !! it needs a thread dedicated to it alone :) congrats Ninth .. I'm a huge fan of your NT comics .. didn't expect you to be one of "us" TDN'ers hehe .. and I've seen you searching for that elusive stamp :D

.. personally I got to avatar number 300 today ... I got this baby randomcontest.gif

Wow! :D am super impressed!

I shudder to ask, since I would like to get the Stamp Collector avs at some point (hah, like that's going to happen!), but how much did that one stamp cost you?

Really impressive, what avatars do you still need? Can't be many surely!

Edit - Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo! Completely didn't expect it! 2/3 King ones now :-D

Preview New Av:

pantdeviltaunt.gif

So, all these years I thought you had to have all these ridiculously expensive items in your inventory and then take a risk on losing one of them to get this avatar; thanks to a lend from my new guild and 81 Obsidian Daggers *blushes ~ so simple and cheap*, this makes my latest addition to my collection :D

Edit ~ SQUEAL!!!!!!!!!! Just got this one too!! Finally got it, I'm so happy!!!! :)

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit 2 ~ Just read about how to get this one, so...

Something Has Happened! altadorcup_staff.gif You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wow! :D am super impressed!

I shudder to ask, since I would like to get the Stamp Collector avs at some point (hah, like that's going to happen!), but how much did that one stamp cost you?

121 million x.x

Needless to say, I'm poor now. xD

Really impressive, what avatars do you still need? Can't be many surely!

Edit - Something Has Happened! kinghagan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - King Hagan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woo! Completely didn't expect it! 2/3 King ones now :-D

THAT ONE, HAGAN -growls-

And the rest of the stamp avatars.

And Caption Contest, Lucky Streak, Grundo Plushie, Buried Treasure, Snowager, and Deserted Tomb :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow Congratulations I cant believe you only have a few more avatars to collect. Wish i had the dedication to get some of those stamp ones.

121 million x.x

Needless to say, I'm poor now. xD

THAT ONE, HAGAN -growls-

And the rest of the stamp avatars.

And Caption Contest, Lucky Streak, Grundo Plushie, Buried Treasure, Snowager, and Deserted Tomb :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Oh holy jesus on a stick.

Hmm. So. I guess unless I start finding these stamps on the ground, I'm never going to get those avatars. XD No wonder the stamp collector avatars are so rare!

Congrats again though. What an amazing achievement!

I just got the Lenny Conundrum Avvie! I'm so excited, I've been entering the competition for weeks, but I've never made it into the top 250. I guess now I'm going to have to find another contest avatar to go for... maybe the Random Contest!

I just got the Lenny Conundrum Avvie! I'm so excited, I've been entering the competition for weeks, but I've never made it into the top 250. I guess now I'm going to have to find another contest avatar to go for... maybe the Random Contest!

Hey good job, i got it also :) i received a bronze trophy, what about you?

Got this one last night! I was going to post about it but I think I fell asleep like 5 seconds later on my keyboard for 4 hours

deadlydice.gif

Also got these 2 days ago:

altadorcup_staff.gifrandomcontest.gif

Along with :D... 479_1.gif

Random Contest CHAMPION!!!

ghostkrawk.gif

Thanks ALP. ^_^ Too bad her Huggy wasn't aged though. Oh well. :D

I got two avatars today, thanks to the TDN ALP :) :

Something Has Happened! foreverorange.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grundo - Forever Orange' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! slorg.gif You are now eligible to use 'Slorg' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!