Ian

Something Has Happened! elephantesurprise.gif You are now eligible to use 'Elephante Surprise' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I got the bag from the Wishing Well, so I created Papalymo to get the avvie. I kinda love his name now D:

Bah, I've been wishing at the well for a week or two for a Bag of Peanuts, but no luck so far. It so happened that the lab ray zapped my pet into an Elephante too.

Bah, I've been wishing at the well for a week or two for a Bag of Peanuts, but no luck so far. It so happened that the lab ray zapped my pet into an Elephante too.

I ended up wishing for a couple months before finally winning my Peanuts- don't give up! :)

I currenty have 192 avatars! My newest one is kasukilu.gif which I never could have gotten without the info here on TDN! (I didn't know how to get him as a challenger). Thanks all for being here and sharing your knowledge. On to number 193!

ps - neomail me! I'm working on neomailaddict.gif I will always reply!

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the lending programe here I just got these woo hoo

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Something Has Happened! windyharris.gif You are now eligible to use 'Harris - Hi' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Thanks to the lending programe here I just got these woo hoo

And now, since you sent them on to me, I have them too!

Thanks ALP :)

woo hoo just managed to get this ... I know lots of people say its an easy game one but I had to really work at it..I got so excited when I won I shouted YEEEESSSS so loud my partner came in to see what happened lol

Something Has Happened! attackoftheslorgs.gif You are now eligible to use 'Attack of the Slorgs' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! sigh.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Grey Wocky - *sigh*' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woohoo, ALP! I now have all the petpet avatars and all but 2 of the pet ones. :D

Edit: YAY! extravagance.gif I never want to spin the Wheel of Extortion Extravagance again! xP

Edit 2: Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Today's a good day. Thanks Duski and Duma for posting on the Turmaculus thread.

So excited!

You have awoken the great Turmaculus...
AHHHHHH!!!! Turmaculus ate your petpet! BURP

Something Has Happened! turmaculus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Turmaculus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

93.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Turmaculus will be waiting for you in the BATTLEDOME!!!

Hide your petpets!!!!!

woopee thanks to the brilliant ALP I got two lovely new avatars like this .....

Something Has Happened! islandquiggle.gif You are now eligible to use 'Island Quiggle' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Something Has Happened! gruslen.gif You are now eligible to use 'Gruslen' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Im well aware that it is totally silly how happy this makes me lol

Congrats on Snowager! I have a few years to go :). I just got:

You are now eligible to use 'Spacerocked!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

The highest I was getting was 13,200, finally got over 14,000 today. At least it is a fun game to me and I like the music. Now if I could only master a few more games...

Something Has Happened! imposterapple.gif You are now eligible to use 'Imposter Apple' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

just about time ;) Tried this for months and today I decided to put my apples in inventory after a long lazy-time I didn't go over to my sdb to get them out. And the next thing I notice? this avatar and lost an apple :D

A big thankyou once again to the ALP , I got three new avatars today from borrowing A jetsam with quadrapus petpet. I also think they are brilliant avatars .. very happy !

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

robotjetsam.gif

jetsamchomp.gif