Ian

Lucky you! & what a great way to commemorate the 300th avatar :D

How does it feel like to use the pea? /is as green with envy as a pea xD

Hee! :D

It was sooooooo scary having the pea, LOL XD I wish I could have given it a shot in the BD with it, but... alas. XD

#300!!!!

superpea.gif

A lovely user on Charter lent me this for free, not long after a different user lent me her Pea to use. I am just SO excited. One more of the avatars I once thought would be impossible to obtain, crossed off. :D

Holy, congrats on your avatar! 8o !

I got this today:

Something Has Happened! neodaqtick.gif You are now eligible to use 'Sell! SELL!!' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Just got Mootix and Coconut JubJub today. ^^ #269 and #270!! To think that at the beginning of the month I was at 257. @.@

I've been staking out the Chocolate Factory for a few days now...no luck on RSing. :c

Oh sweet sassy molassy I finally got the stupid Tyranu Evavu avatar today! n_______n

Now I never have to play that game ever again...ㄱ_ㄱ tch I swear that game is rigged! *shakes fist*

Got #242 today, obviously the Illusen Doll; now just waiting on a Trading Post offer to go through on a Blue Buzz MP to use on my Lab Rat cause guess who just got a Fountain Faerie Quest and completed it :D

98k on quest item + 250k on MP = Worth it!!

I was so excited to get my second quest! I was so over the moon with the first one that I totally didn't think to morph one of my pets for the avatar and painted one of my Cy's Water, which was a dreamie.. So glad I got another one :D

Edit~ Passed on the Buzzin' avvie and went with a Grey paint on my Draik; I haven't been as much into the avvies since I started customizing so missing out on the Buzz one doesn't bother me much, I'd rather have a dreamie *lol* Got Grey Wocky though, #243..

Something Has Happened! darkestfaerie.gif You are now eligible to use 'The Darkest Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards! (woke up early for this one :P)

Something Has Happened! pet_rock.gif You are now eligible to use 'I Love My Rock' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Something Has Happened! illusendoll.gif You are now eligible to use 'Illusen Doll' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I noticed I was missing a few easily obtained avatars yesterday, and got them today along with the seasonal Illusen Doll. :D Happy Illusen Day!

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand Theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Maybe got a bronze trophy also? I don't know, but it worths wasting my time XD

EDIT

Finally, got dice-a-roo avvie today and raised to 4 avvie/day luckyblumaroo.gif I didn't expect this go for too soon like this. Just got to play yesterday and today consecutively :rock: :rock: :rock: