Ian

Something Has Happened! fishsquid.gif You are now eligible to use 'Fishing - Titanic Squid' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Ye Olde Fishing Vortex

You reel in your line and get...

vor_titanic_squid.gif

Titanic Giant Squid!

Your pet's fishing skill increases to 102!

Holy Crap, FINALLY!!! Now at 203 avvies, waiting on a pet transfer to get the Pink one :)

Oh congrats I really hope i get this one soon so sick of junk!

I still keep going to COLLECT the junk, Rubbish avvie and all that :P

Dynohawk, I just finished NQ2, went by a lot quicker than I thought; I find NQ1 to be harder, working on that one now..

Edit: SQUEEEEEEAAAAALLLLLL!!!!! Finally, after more nights than I want to admit of staying up until 3am, I gots it :D:D:D

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Sweet....

I've pulled enough dung out of there to compost my garden.

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I had no idea you could take stuff out of the basket...... Thank you! JFGagnon :thumbsup:

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got a Robot Pteri today, the lab rays are being kind today it seems!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, so glad to get this one out of the way as well!

Something Has Happened! petpetlabray.gif You are now eligible to use 'Petpet Laboratory' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Also got a Robot Pteri today, the lab rays are being kind today it seems!

Something Has Happened! cheeseroller.gif You are now eligible to use 'Techo - Cheesy' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally, so glad to get this one out of the way as well!

Wooo, yay for finally getting Cheesy. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Another one I can cross off.... so glad you guys have a great avatar list :yes:

Something Has Happened! pooglewinner.gif You are now eligible to use 'Poogle Racing Winner' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

ETA: Seem to be on a roll tonight :D

Something Has Happened! snargan.gif You are now eligible to use 'Skeith - Snargan' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

It's funny because on your profile it says you only have 159 :rolleyes_anim:

159 is the new 225!!

Haha, what is that in your sig?

OT: I thought Island Mystic was suppose to be easy.

werelupe.gifwhite_snowbunnies.gifmootix.gif

Thank you, TDN! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

werelupe.gifwhite_snowbunnies.gifmootix.gif

Thank you, TDN! :)

Nice batch! I can't wait to hit 4 months so I can borrow pets/petpets :-D

159 is the new 225!!

Haha, what is that in your sig?

OT: I thought Island Mystic was suppose to be easy.

It's my Altador Cup counter, going for Moltara !

I can't wait to hit 4 months so I can start buying from the Hidden Tower and get an extra 4 avatars :D

It's my Altador Cup counter, going for Moltara !

I can't wait to hit 4 months so I can start buying from the Hidden Tower and get an extra 4 avatars :D

Ah, I tried to look for the counter thingy but can't find it, could you link me? Yeah I think it's silly we can't buy from the HT!! Will be a while before I get to 10m though.

Heh, thanks. :) And well, you're half way there. :)

Something Has Happened! taelia.gif You are now eligible to use 'Taelia the Snow Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, got it. not that it's hard. I'll go after Grand Theft Ummagine next, if my computer doesn't glitch it up.

@ JF~ Speaking of which :D

Something Has Happened! nq1erick.gif You are now eligible to use 'NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

And that completes my Neoquest avatars :) Neoquest 1 kicked my butt though; took me2 attempts to beat Krei, 3 for Gors and even just trying to GET to him cost me a couple deaths too.. It's getting a little easier now that I've leveled up more and I'll probably finish the game for the trophy..

Something Has Happened! taelia.gif You are now eligible to use 'Taelia the Snow Faerie' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, got it. not that it's hard. I'll go after Grand Theft Ummagine next, if my computer doesn't glitch it up.

Lol yea I just got mine today too, it was one of those avatars that I just managed to not notice for the longest time. ha ha

No avatar (yet), but I'm almost there; 3 more days :D

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 17 - Congratulations!

Pah...

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

darkfaerie_potion4.gif

Caustic Potion

I tried taking on the Meerca Henchmen again today and they still kicked my butt, even with the weapons and stuff you guys suggested :( Maybe I need to upgrade wicci's hit points some more, I don't know.. He's above and beyond all the stat requirements listed but can't seem to pull it off. I'm loathe to spend the NP's on the more expensive weapons though, that could be part of it..

No avatar (yet), but I'm almost there; 3 more days :D

You have completed Dark Faerie Quest 17 - Congratulations!

Pah...

Come back tomorrow and I will see if I have another quest for you!

Oh... and before I forget... here's a little something for you...

darkfaerie_potion4.gif

Caustic Potion

I tried taking on the Meerca Henchmen again today and they still kicked my butt, even with the weapons and stuff you guys suggested :( Maybe I need to upgrade wicci's hit points some more, I don't know.. He's above and beyond all the stat requirements listed but can't seem to pull it off. I'm loathe to spend the NP's on the more expensive weapons though, that could be part of it..

I'm on Dark Faerie Quest 14, I hope the next 6 go my way and not some stupidly expensive item!

Just checked your Chomby's stats, damn if you can't beat them with that I've got loooads of training to do! I got a pretty good BD set though, so hopefully that helps me out.

Something Has Happened! pickyourown.gif You are now eligible to use 'Pick Your Own' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Sweet! when I was on my last picking, i was like "PLEASE DON'T BE DUNG PLEASE DON'T BE DUNG" xD