Ian

I lost my Count Von Roo avatar a few nights ago. =/ My pets have lost (altogether) over 10 levels trying to get the avatar back. Needless to say, not a fan of Mister Roo right now lol.

I don't go to count von roo anymore because I'm stuck at the 'play for 2 levels' page and I've lost and regained the avatar 3 times already.. so I know the feeling ;p

I got NT Star yesterday and Plushie Tycoon today.

Congratulations __ninth_gate__

You are a Top Tycoon. You placed 189th in the Plushie Tycoon competition. You have won a trophy and 14000 NP's.

The Neopets Team

SO happy this just happened!! I can't quite believe it, been waiting, and hoping, for ages!

Something Has Happened! neomailaddict.gif You are now eligible to use 'Neomail Addict' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Lucky, I really want that one!!

Edit - Grr, for some reason I can't copy paste on these forums anymore ...

Anyway, got Peanuts #202

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Zafara - Double Agent' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Wooo!

something Has Happened! blackPteri.gif

You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Been trying sooo long for this one. Glad it's finally out of the way:)

Nice, one of my favs!.

I think the Cheese avatar hates me, I've scored under 60 seconds about 10 times now :-(

Haven't even tried for that one.... I'm hopeless at any that require a bit of coordination

It's pretty much just luck rather than coordiation. I got it on my first try by following the tips in TDN's guide

Tip: This tip has a high success rate and will help you get the avatar faster. We have found, that if you purchase the Quadruple Fudge Cheese, a tad on the expensive side at 1800 neopoints, and only dive left you can complete the course in under 60 seconds at least once of your three tries. This method works about 90% of the time, so if you are going for the avatar, and don't mind spending a bit of neopoints, go for it! Remember the avatar is random, so this may require a few tries before getting it.

Tip: This tip has a high success rate and will help you get the avatar faster. We have found, that if you purchase the Quadruple Fudge Cheese, a tad on the expensive side at 1800 neopoints, and only dive left you can complete the course in under 60 seconds at least once of your three tries. This method works about 90% of the time, so if you are going for the avatar, and don't mind spending a bit of neopoints, go for it! Remember the avatar is random, so this may require a few tries before getting it.

This method also worked for me on the second day of trying it :D

Something Has Happened! forgshore.gif You are now eligible to use 'Forgotten Shore' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

FINALLY !!!

I can't believe it ... I clicked on that mound of sand thinking it's a Draik Egg .. but this is just as good !!! at least it's not the background ... that would be very disappointing ;)

Something Has Happened! deadlydice.gif You are now eligible to use 'Count von Roo's Deadly Dice' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

YES! Woooo. Very happy, didn't think I'd get this for a long time

Something Has Happened! jubzambra.gif You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Got this as well today

pinkpopcorn.gif

I had to sacrifice Arbouria and snag a Pink Yurble that I witnessed at the pound for this avatar.

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a roll today, nice to get this one out of the way. Low attach rate too, only 9.92% have it, thought it'd be more than that.

Something Has Happened! gtu.gif You are now eligible to use 'Grand theft Ummagine' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

On a roll today, nice to get this one out of the way. Low attach rate too, only 9.92% have it, thought it'd be more than that.

Haha I'm not at all surprised by the low attach rate on that one- that game is awful! I have a hard time beating level 2. XD

EDIT: forgshore.gif

FINALLY. I hate these random ones, haha. :)