Ian

just managed to save up a fair bit, and just blew it all getting the kelp avatar:

I LOVE Maraqua

I am not sure I will be able to eat everything... Can I take something with me?!? Your pet is allowed to take some home. We have already boxed up the leftovers for you!

yay! bon appetit! :D

Finally after 2 weeks of only playing this flash game I have Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: got another one as well today... the Surprise Elephant avatar today as well... If anyone needs to adopt he will be in the pound tomorrow... his name is RubyRedNose

Finally after 2 weeks of only playing this flash game I have Something Has Happened! snowmuncher.gif You are now eligible to use 'Snowmuncher' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Edit: got another one as well today... the Surprise Elephant avatar today as well... If anyone needs to adopt he will be in the pound tomorrow... his name is RubyRedNose

LOL that is the same Elephante that I used to get my elephante surprise avvie :P

gormball_gargarox.gif

Never won a game of Gormball in my life until now, especially on the last few minutes of my birthday, too. :O

Rubbish.jpg?t=1334924055Thank Goodness for that I am sick of smelling those Rotten boots and shoes in my SDB

I think it was only about 600 to 700 items that I transferred from my SDB that I discarded in lots of 70 with Quickstock

LOL that is the same Elephante that I used to get my elephante surprise avvie :P

I found him by doing a search on the TDN boards, apparently he's the TDN un-official ella' mascot :)

Woo-Hoo! picked this up today

Something Has Happened! blackPteri.gif You are now eligible to use 'Black Pteri' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Woah! Can you tell me how did you get that avatar?

I bought Rotten Left Shoe and Rotten right shoe and rusty tin can for a couple of hours for several days using shop wizard(they were between 3 and 5nps each) until I had about 1000 in my safety deposit box then transferred them all to my inventory then just used quick stock to DISCARD them .I had tried before without success but this time only needed to discard approx 600 before it showed as the random event Good Luck if you try for the avatar

The last avvie I got was the Ace Zafara one. I didn't realize how easy it is! Before that, I got Lawyerbot <3 Usuki, which took a bit longer than I expected to get.

Something Has Happened! islandkacheek.gif You are now eligible to use 'Must... Keep... Smiling...' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Finally got this one just a few minutes ago and I now have 200 avatars. All of that hide and seek sure paid off! xD

Something Has Happened! You are now eligible to use

Pinatas & Candy! as an avatar on the NeoBoards! Woo! thanks for the tip off!

Also got pick your own and Kiosk Wocky yesterday! #179

Woo! I got Kelp, Lever of Doom, Wishing Well and Pinata's & Canday avatars today!

Lever of doom cost me 800np's! I feel so lucky.

I landed on the cross and won nothing on the Wheel of Extravagance though :-( that sucked.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I cant believe my luck. After *milions* spent on Wheel of Extravagance Ive finally got High Roller avatar.

I was loosing hope. Especially that, apart from two nerkminds, I would never get anything worth more than 100 000.

Oh, this isn't making me confident about that wheel! I spun it for the first time yesterday and landed on a cross :-(

I got Wheel of Mediocrity today as well as Pack Rat, Tyranu Evavu and Sinsi Shape Shifter. Seem to be getting 4 or 5 avatars a day atm! #186 now