Ian

i just got the evil eliv thade, gormball and deserted tomb avatars... only at 141 avatars, though. building up my np now to afford some of the more expensive ones... and waiting on four months to i can transfer my lupe and get the gruslen avatar, and the slorg avatar/harris avatar from my other two pets! :) also going for the altador cup av...how long does it take to get to rank one, anyone?

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Coralzi

Darigan Pteri, available today. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

altadorcupplayer.gif

Finally I get it after 18 Yooyuball Wins, 4 Yooyuball Draws, 26 Slushie Slinger, 21 Make Some Noise, and 205 Shootout Showdown! Thanks for TDN Altador Cup Rank Calculator!

This is my first year participate in Altador Cup seriously. I played so many games just to get the avatar.:P

Woo, my Ghost Xweetok finally beat Meuka so I got the Meuka - Snotty avatar.

I vow to never use it, but it is my #231. ;3

I also just got the Grey Wocky, so I'm using it as my active avatar. :P But I got it because I own the Grey Yurble and she's a permie, not from lending. XD

But when I get the Island Quiggle and Mootix avatar, that shall be from TDN's lending. Woo~. xD

grarrlwarrior.gif

WOOHOOOOOO!!! after quite a lot of chatting on the AC, i finally got lent!!! :woot:

altadorcup_staff.gif

I chose my team for the Staff Tournament, and got this avatar as well.

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Altador Cup Staff Tournament' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yeah! I roamed around through the boards today, and it seems like a lot of people chose their teams :)

Probably the two most expensive I have are Bonju, Nerkmid, and lab ones.

Currently staring at the chocolate factory for that one, and signed up (and approved) for two pet lending chains in July. Working on Battledome avatars still, and then transmogrification, collateral for lent items form the ALP, and stamp collections (which I've been working on slowly with the really cheap stamps). Going to continue to do two chains per month (that's all I can handle) until I have them all.

Just got the Island Quggle avatar thanks to TDN's ALP and just before finally got the Lever of Doom avatar. ;D Not to mention the AC avatar.

Guest gabbyrahwr

I got the Sutek's Tomb avatar today. It was unbelievably easy, didn't need the codes or anything and easily got about twice as much as needed for the avatar. :*