Ian

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Jub Zambra' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

~x~

That would be #160! 40 to 200!

I just got the Alien Aisha avatar from the vending machine. I've been on a spending spree lately for avatars. I got Pinatas and Candy the other day too.

I've got only 179 Secret Avatars, now I am trying to collect the avatars from petpets and 1000 different items in my Safety Deposit Box. ^_^

After several failed attempts, I finally got the Grand Theft Ummagine avatar. Now I thankfully never have to play this game again.

Yay! Just got the sewage surfer avvie, FINALLY! Now I only need about 400 more items to get the SDB Pack Rat avvie. That's my next goal! I am also next on the list to get the Huggy and the Pink avatars from the lending program! *dances*

I finally got to 200 avvies! It's so exciting, haha. Today I got "Tuskaninny - Spotted", "Dr. Grumps" (from Gourmet Club Bowls), and "Fyora - Faerie Queen" (for buying an item from the Hidden Tower). :laughingsmiley:

I'm currently working on the "Chocolate!" and "Dice-A-Roo" avatars. They're gonna take a while. :/

WOW!!! - You win 10,000 Neopoints!!!

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Wheel of Excitement' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

*falls out of chair* Finally!! I've been spinning that wheel multiple times almost every day since the avatar came out xD

Yay I finally got another avatar:

nq1erick.gif

Its been so long since I've got an avatar...

Wow, I haven't touched my old Neoquest game for a while now.. It just so happened I was right at the exact part that I need the avatar for.... o_O

So, I now have the NeoQuest - Wise and Powerful avatar. Booyah!