Possibly morphing my Gelert!

Naamah D.

Since I'm too old for Trick-Or-Treating and haven't been invited to any Halloween parties I've decided to treat myself to a Mutant Ruki! I've saved up over 140k and am very excited if my offer is accepted. Mutant pets are even more Halloween looking than my Halloween Tonu if you ask me.

On a previous account of mine I had a Ruki that I thought was so cute and I've really missed having pet that looks like a bug. I hate bugs in real life, but Sawnitt will hopefully be a Mutant Ruki soon. Heck yeah!

It's so fun morphing pets. Cannot wait to see Sawnitt's new look. Congrats on the purchase :D

My offer hasn't been accepted yet :(

If it does, I will probably cry. Morphing pets is a great alternative for putting pets in the pound because you get to change up their look :)

Too old for Trick or Treating? Never! I still do it with friends. We go back to one of our houses, eat candy, and watch scary movies. Popcorn gets made...eventually. Halloween is what you make of it. I'll never stop being a kid at heart.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts on-topic. This post is discussion morphing her pet, not discussing Halloween/trick or treating.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.