Kindness, Sharing Mini-Goals, And Attaining Them.

nightfall8705

I have 4 trades of nerkmids set up. Let me know why you want one and I will give it to you in exchange for a Shiny Obsidian.

Thanks, Angel, for this post! :D

Hm, I guess some of my goals under 100k are collecting plushies for my gallery and completing my sea shell album page! (But there are the few of those shells that are over 100k haha)

Good luck to everyone with their goals!!

I have Faerieland Altador Cup Team Yooyu Plushie and Pile of Plushie Neggs I noticed you don't have either in your gallery so let me know if you want either.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Any donation towards my WoE fund(which I'm using to try and get the avatar and any nerkmids would be helpful. I'm doing ok though and would really like to help other neopians :) Great idea for a board!
I recommend putting up some donation items in your shop. I've never asked(against the rules I think) but some neopians just drop gifts from the sky.

Angel, I have some spare storages etc. I'll shoot you a Friend request and send over stuff ;)

Edited by DeepInTheMeadow

Sure thing Jennette, I could use both in my gallery if you wanna send them!

Alright, Naomi! Send me a request, I love new friends! I try to help everyone out as much as I can. And I agree, I think I will put up some Mysterious Orchids (one of my very favorite items) as donation items. :)

dragonrider0592: I'm saving up for collateral to be lent a BCG, as well as to buy a FQD to lend as part of my lending programme (more info on my neopets page) so if you could spare a nerkmid for me I would be really happy!

dragonrider0592: I'm saving up for collateral to be lent a BCG, as well as to buy a FQD to lend as part of my lending programme (more info on my neopets page) so if you could spare a nerkmid for me I would be really happy!

The trades are still up. If you want one just offer one or more shiny obsidian(s) and I'll accept.

Does anyone collect snowflakes or slushies? I seem to be getting a lot of those the last days and I have no need for them.

Elise, I might put a slushie section in my gallery soon, so you can send me some slushies if you want! :)

(If I had a real life mega slushie right now, I'd be the happiest panda in the world. <3 )

• 2 weeks later...

This is such a great thread! I don't have a lot of NP but I'll do what I can: I have a decent number of duplicate petpets in my SDB, if any new peeps are starting to collect! They may not be the rarest or fanciest but they're not necessarily the 1 NP ones either... Let me know if you're looking for something and I'll see if I have it in my SDB!

This is an awesome board! I don't really have anything in mind for goals under 100k, but I'll definitely lurk to see if I can help anyone out... I haven't collected many items in my month back on neo, but who knows :3

What a great idea for a thread - We have something similar in the Guild I belong to. I'm not looking for anything, but will hang around here a bit in case there's something I can do to help those who are :)

Additionally, dayday0819 - If you are looking for pets for your lending program, feel to message me once Neo is back up and I can let you know what I have on main and sides - I don't have anything extra special (and none needed by the official program here), but would be happy to share :)