Brucey B/Pawkeet Slots

MysteryAF

Do you play the slot machines on Neopets? What's the most you've won/lost?

The most I've won is 4,500 NP from Brucey B slots. I know, not that great. :s

I tend to stick with Brucey B because I seem to hit more there. Most I've won is 78k, lost easily in the hundreds of thousands. I really only play it when the jackpot is over 1m but haven't had any luck, or after high scores reset to try for a trophy.

I use to play the slots but I found I always ended up losing more more money than I won. But then again I'm very bad at controlling myself. As soon as I start to make money I keep pressing my luck lol. So I just stay away from them now

Yeah I'm probably going to stop playing then for awhile now, I just lost 20,000 NP lol

Yeah I'm probably going to stop playing then for awhile now, I just lost 20,000 NP lol

Ahhh 20,000 nps, that's nothing. lol. I usually play that much every time I play. The most I won was 50,600 on pawkeet and 25,500 on Brucey B. That is at ONE TIME. But I have lost way more.

My game scores/played says I haven't played Pawkeet Slots, unless it doesn't register on there. I do recall playing Pawkeet Slots before though, but that was a LONG time ago.

I've played all the slots at one point or another, but always go back to Brucie B since it seems to me to have the best chance of paying off. Pawkeet, being pirate owned, tends to "cheat" more and take your money more than give it out. After all, that's what pirates do. That's probably just my perception, though. Brucie seems to be more honest and I've simply had better luck. I've gotten 300K there a couple of times and only 100K once at Pawkeet. (Some people have great luck at getting the good prizes on Scorchy, but I never have. At least it's cheap. I keep trying, though. I keep hoping for a map piece.)

My only advice is to go to the bank first and make sure you've got on you only the amount that you're willing to lose. Then go play the slots. Quit when you win big or when your broke and don't go running back after you've giving yourself more NP at the bank for walking around cash. That's the worst temptation. You're actually better off to play the Stock Exchange with the money that you'll be dropping at the slots. All you need there is patience.

Very best of luck to you! :)