What's the deal with Shenanigifts? *rant*

No, seriously. It's getting pretty obvious that the best items from Shenanigifts (and often Wonderclaw, but I tend to see it happen more commonly in Shenanigifts) almost NEVER appear for us to choose.

Just yesterday I spent more than 1000 NC at once on the new Petpetpet Themed Party, just so I could try and get the Veespa Dress. I used the double-gift boosters, I used extra chances... On the total, I believe I "went" to the party about 7 or 8 times. And not ONCE did the dress show up to me as an option.

The same keeps on happening for other themes, and it's almost always the "best" items (a stunning background or dress or wig, usually) that just WON'T show up.

I looked on the Neo-boards on Charter and everyone was looking for the dress too.

Come on, now, isn't it supposed to be random? I understand *bonus* items being more rare, but all the others should be random fair and square! And they're clearly not.

Gash. I'm pretty bummed, sorry. What do you guys think? -_-

I agree with you! (This is why I typically don't play Shenanigifts) I feel like at least when I play Wonderclaw and I use a boost it tends to pay off. I find that when I'm really trying for a particular Wonderclaw item I can usually get it for ~500 NC - the Magical Gold Markings being a perfect example of this. I used one 5 pack and the tier upgrade boost and got it no problem.

When I play Shenanigifts I always end up getting stuck with the same prizes that I really don't want - even if I love the party theme and multiple items being offered.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just unlucky haha

I agree with you! (This is why I typically don't play Shenanigifts) I feel like at least when I play Wonderclaw and I use a boost it tends to pay off. I find that when I'm really trying for a particular Wonderclaw item I can usually get it for ~500 NC - the Magical Gold Markings being a perfect example of this. I used one 5 pack and the tier upgrade boost and got it no problem.

When I play Shenanigifts I always end up getting stuck with the same prizes that I really don't want - even if I love the party theme and multiple items being offered.

Who knows. Maybe I'm just unlucky haha

This unfortunately happens to me all the time even with Wonderclaw. I haven't been able to get some prizes I really wanted before a theme retired, such as the Underwater Tea Party Background. It's rather discouraging and I can't just throw my money away wasting it on the same prizes for the 15th time until I finally get what I want.

Gash, that's a shame, Lyuba. I tend to get luckier with Wonderclaw. On the Beach Theme one (the latest) I actually got the bonus item twice (and I played only 3 times!).

But Shenanigifts seems to be totally out of hand with the ratio of items appearing. Trinkets and """"uglier"""" stuff show up all the time, and MANY times TWICE with the same Elephante when you're using the Double-Gift boost! GAAAH! :evil_notsmiling:

Ah well, it's how they make their money after all :P I normally just buy one 10-pack and if I don't get what I want, I'll try and trade for them, because I can't keep piling up the junk and spend more money xD

I feel like I cycle through it, though. See pretty stuff > Play > Get frustrated > Rage quit > New machine/party > See pretty stuff... It's torture *cries*