Nay for Hard Decisions

WhiteWolf

I'm going to enter the Dream Pet competition on a side account, but that's not the problem. I've chosen my pet, but I'm not sure what color/species to make her. Here's a list of potential colors/species.

Royalgirl Peophin

Royalgirl Uni

Pastel Cybunny

Water Xweetok

Woodland Cybunny

Woodland Uni

Island Uni

She's a blue aisha now, and has been for 13 years. Any thoughts on which color? Thanks!

Her name is PrincessDimitria. She has a twin sister, PrincessDimitra, that is an Unconverted Desert Aisha.

Thanks! She is one of my first pets. I'm quietly toying with the idea of making her a desert Aisha. Dimitria would be a converted desert aisha while Dimitra remains unconverted. My fiance thinks it's a great idea to have a "before and after" desert aishas. I'm not sure. I'd rather have a royalgirl or woodland pet.

I have to go with bck32808 on this one, I am partial to the woodland uni. I recently received a FFQ, and the woodland uni is one of the choices I have narrowed down to. (Because I already have my DREAM paintbrushes). Anyway, back to the point, the woodland uni is beautiful!! And I think it would go fine with her name.

Royalgirl Peophins are really pretty! I should know, I have one. Lol. I think the Royal color would be perfect for your pet, especially with her name.

I agree with Coco, Royalgirl Peophins are beautiful. Then again so are woodland Unis. I suppose when it comes down to it, it's gonna be your pet/your baby regardless. ;) I vote for Royalgirl Peophin because overall I prefer the Royal paintbrush to the woodland paintbrush. Can't wait to see which choice you make!

Okay, it's come down to Royalgirl Peophin or Woodland Cybunny. I took a look at a Royalgirl Cybunny, and she's cute.

Usually my dream pet involves "Island", but I got my dream pet courtesy of a FFQ.

Water xweetok ALL DA WAY I THINK THEY'RE COOL YEEEEEEEEEEE

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please make sure your posts are actually contributing to the topic and not just posting random comments. Reading above, the OP has already narrowed down her list.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I really like the Royalgirl Peophin. Island Uni are cool too.

The decision has been made! Thanks to everyone's help, I entered PrincessDimitria in the Dream Pet contest as a Royalgirl Peophin. It's all up to fate now. I can always try again in December, right?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).
The original topic is now answered and will be closed.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.