Training Advice

Can anyone give me some training advice? I've hit the 200 strength and defence boosts with 207 hit points at level 108. I'm currently spending 5 codestones per course and want to make sure I don't go to the six codestone bracket until I absolutely need to. Thanks!

Well, HP can go to 3x the lvl (324). The others can go to 216 before you have to train lvl more.

Other than that, I've no clue o.o

But if you train HP x 3 of your level, you cannot train any other stats until HP = 2x your level. Which means raising the pet's level to train the other stats.

lovedwallflower, you'll reach the 6 codestone training level if you get to level 121 or higher. If you get that high, you can use Von Roo to attempt to lose levels, but you might just win more instead. ;)

My advice, as I look at your pet, would be to train each of your 3 stats, HP, Strength, and Defense. And alternate them as you slowly raise your level. You are level 108 right now, so that means that your pet's stats can/should be trained to 216 each. You can always train level. I would also recommend, for slightly faster training. That you look into Kitchen Quests. We have an article about them here.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/k-quests/

I would limit yourself to 5,000np or less for the TOTAL COST when doing the Kitchen quests. Because sometimes you get 1 random stat point, sometimes you get an item, and sometimes you get under 1k of np as your reward. You will be asked for 3 or 4 items. Check them all out in the shop wiz, and if the TOTAL amount they come to is under 5k, it's usually worth the risk to try for a stat point.

ALSO, please keep in mind that you can only COMPLETE 10 quests per day. Letting time run out so that an expensive quest expires, will not count against your 10 per day. The quest "counter" resets at midnight NST. Also, I believe doing Edna's quests, or Snow Faerie quests, also count towards the 10 quests per day that you can complete.

I hope that this helps! :) If you have any other questions feel free to ask. :)

Hit Points: 336 / 434 Strength: ULTIMATE (348) Defence: ULTIMATE (335) Movement: ULTIMATE (190) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (2388)
Level: 214, this is my pet stat, how should I train?

Well, I prefer a balanced approach to training. So I'd say Train your Strength to 350, for the boost. Then Defence to 350 for the boost. Then you can alternate however you wish between Strength and Defence until you catch up to your Max HP. HOWEVER, If you have a Heavy Robe of Thievery that you wish to use to steal one random weapon from your opponent once per battle. Also train your movement to 201. You have more than enough Intelligence to fill that requirement of the Heavy Robe.

I'm also going to refer you to this article in the BP.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/battle-strength-defense-boosts/

You can see the boosts and how far you have to train to reach them for Strength and Defence. As well as the icon damage multiplier, commonly known as the Boost. Where # of Icons is multiplied by the boost = damage you do or block. Depending on your weapon or shield of course. ;)

Good luck!