Happy Go Lucky Me!

Neo must love me today. I've been hit with a MASSIVE streak of good luck!

The very first Neo page I went to today - BAM! RE. I got a book. Sandrea hadn't read it yet, but I did a search on the SSW for giggles... worth about 45k!

Then, I won two codestones from Tombola, and then I leave the Coincidence today with a Moach P3...

Then I got Neopox from the Wheel of Misfortune (which is wonderful because Sandrea had Blurred Vision at the time!) and won a new book from the Wheel of Knowledge!

I scratched two Festering Fortune scratchcards that a kind soul gifted me as well as two Undead Jackpot of Doom scratchcards, and a Terror Trove scratchcard. Won nothing with Terror Trove, but won Sidney as a BD challenger, 10,000 NP (a level 5 prize), and an avatar from one of my Festering Fortunes!

When scratching my second FF scratchcard, I got a RE from Mira winning 1,157 np. (I'm a premium member!) My second FF won me a level 3 prize (5,000 NP).

My first UDJOD scratchcard won me 10,000 NP (level 5) and the second won me three spooky foods.

I've NEVER had this much luck in one day on Neo!

I'm spreading the luck around to everyone else before I choke on my entire cup of coffee!

Well I already had my share of luck 2 days ago when I won a shadow PB from the fruit machine,but hopefully I'll get some more!:D

Food club is awesome. Sometimes you win nothing, sometimes you win big!

Someday you'll get a P3! What P3 do you hope to get Patti?

Thanks Lia! This luck today makes the week seem better already!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Ruto) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. Use the edit button if you have something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

We'll,I've gotten 2 P3s(which are impossible to sell due to the fact I can't use the wish list and nobody is responding on the advertise board),but I decided I was too lazy to do the coincidence:P

Very nice! Haven't had that kinda luck in ages. Best thing to happen to me today was I won about 5 reg codestones, and a red one from the battledome. :P

Hopefully my luck will improve, maybe I can win some Map pieces from KQ, that would be a nice profit. :D