Which faction are you joining for the 32th round?

lianakos

Which faction are you joining for the 32nd round?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining for the 32nd round?

• Seekers
    • Brute Squad
    • The Sway

Hello,

Which faction are you joining for the 32nd round?

In the 31st round we had guest correctly who have won.

Can we do it again?

With all your help, we can!

So, vote!

Edited by lianakos

Im going with seekers because I like thier boons and they seem more like 'me' than the others

Choosing Seekers 'cause that's the avatar I'm missing among the three~

:offtopic: This has been bothering me for a while now, but for future reference, OP, it's 31st, 32nd, and 33rd, then the rest is 34th, 35th, etc. I know it's probably just a copypasta issue, but I keep cringing every time I see the typos. :sad01_anim: Edit: Ahh you edited it, awesome! :D

I'm going to wait a little while and see what the others are picking. The last time, the Order was picked by a wide margin and that group won. :)

Any of the groups sound good to me, especially since I don't have any of their avatars.

Sobs, the one week I somehow miss the faction picking and the Order finally wins. Cursed forever.

I'm joining the Seekers; I already have the avies for all three this skirmish and Seekers are my original faction.
I still need the Order and Thieves.;; I don't think I'm ever going to get them at this point. XD;;

As much as the Seekers are "more my cup of tea"... I'm going to dust off my rusty shield of cowering, dig out my sword of a thousand paper cuts and join the Brute Squad. I have the other two avvies.

(NOTE: don't bother looking up those BD items in the TP or anywhere else - they're fake. Just made up for this post.)

(Dear NeoPets/TNT: if you're reading this and like those names/concepts, you're welcome. Just deposit 1 million NP per name into my account and we're good.)

(NOTE: above post was also fake. Please don't sue me. *lol*)

oops I mean to join the sway but it looks like I joined the seekers. Oh well, haha. I was really hoping the thieves would be in it this round. Oh avatar, I need you :(

I'm joining the sekker s since so far it seems to be the majority and last time the majority won and I think the last round the majority won too so I'm just going to join the Seekers and hopefully get a good boon since I missed getting the reward last round.

I'm a bit torn between the Seekers and the Sway. I have all the avatars, but I appreciate the book smarts boon for Sandrea, and at the same time, I have never chosen the faerie quest exchange boon from the Sway before, and I kind of want to do that. Sandrea could use some extra help in the training department since I decided to train her a little less since she hit 500 hp. Some of her other stats could use a kick more than her already huge intelligence. At least there's an affordable potion for gaining intelligence. :)

This is the first round where I already have avatars of all the factions participating! When I started playing again I was terrified I couldn't get them all but I'm so close now :D I always follow this poll so seekers it is!