New Game: Pakiko! *Now Live!*

hrtbrk

There's a game on Facebook (or maybe more than one) that is played the same way as Pakiko, so although I've never played it myself, I had a fair idea of what was expected when I first opened Pakiko.

Good that I can get 3k NP from it and I hope it will remain this way for some time!

Even though it's a reskin of a Petpet Park game, at least it's a new game at all. It's been forever since TNT released a new game. Hopefully this is a sign of things to come.

It's an easy 3k, relaxing, not too difficult. I added it to my favorites. :)

Agreed with everyone else that it's quick/easy NP... let's hope it stays that way!

My score of 11,792 earned me a bronze trophy a few days ago and I'm still sitting in 13th place. :) Unfortunately I feel like it was a total fluke and I think this game is as much luck as it is strategy.

• 1 month later...

Just found this game and immediately saved it to my favourites :party: Its ages since I found a game that I really enjoyed like this one.

Its easy you just ping the ball and sit back and relax and watch the action .. no stress just fun, my kind of game yay

It took me a couple of games to realise you can bounce your ball off the little guy at the bottom going backwards and forwards to get at green balls you cant reach otherwise - thought I would add this for anyone who hasnt realised it yet