Collect all the plushies!

CurlyFreys

I have started my next project on Neopets. I am aiming to collect all available plushies.

I love the plushies, [That's what my gallery is dedicated to.] so I figured, why not.

This is going to be such a long process.

I am going to use that check list from Jellyneo.

So far I only have 36, but those are all ones that I've accumulated before I made the decision to collect them all.

Have you guys ever tried to collect all of one object on Neopets? [besides avatars.] If so, how long did it take you?

Good luck with your goal, that seems like a fun challenge. I'm aiming to collect all the paint brushes available, and am only about 1/3 of the way there but it's still a fun way to keep interested in the game (challenges I mean). If I find any extra plushies I'll send them your way if you'd like :laughingsmiley:

Wow, the paintbrushes must be difficult. I've only ever been able to acquire one before and then it got stolen in a random event. [My luck is just, ugh.] Hope you complete you goal!

Also, about the sending me plushies, well, I'm not gonna say no. :D

good luck with your plushie collecting! oh my gosh, there's so many out there lol. I heard plushie collecting can be a very expensive hobby. But very cool, I love to see plushie collections :)

Currently I'm collecting spooky foods, I'm not really actively searching, but if one happens to fall in my inventory from a daily I'll stow it away :)

good luck with your plushie collecting! oh my gosh, there's so many out there lol. I heard plushie collecting can be a very expensive hobby. But very cool, I love to see plushie collections :)

Currently I'm collecting spooky foods, I'm not really actively searching, but if one happens to fall in my inventory from a daily I'll stow it away :)

I've never seen someone collecting spooky foods before. That's kinda cool!

I have some plushies you can have if you want. I will put them in my trades

Thank you so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add in more comments.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep posts seven words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Best of luck collecting plushies! :D I used to try and collect retired items, but that got old, so now I don't collect anything anymore. :)

Do you have a list of plushies that you do have? I know I have a few in my SDB and I'd be happy to let you have the ones you don't have. :D

I have started my next project on Neopets. I am aiming to collect all available plushies.

I love the plushies, [That's what my gallery is dedicated to.] so I figured, why not.

This is going to be such a long process.

I am going to use that check list from Jellyneo.

So far I only have 36, but those are all ones that I've accumulated before I made the decision to collect them all.

Have you guys ever tried to collect all of one object on Neopets? [besides avatars.] If so, how long did it take you?

The thought crossed my mind a while back to start collecting them. I never really did anything about it except save ones that I happened to get through dailies or whatever.

THAT LIST!!! I had no idea. :sick02:

Best of luck collecting plushies! :D I used to try and collect retired items, but that got old, so now I don't collect anything anymore. :)

Do you have a list of plushies that you do have? I know I have a few in my SDB and I'd be happy to let you have the ones you don't have. :D

I have

• Yellow Kougra
  • Blue Quiggle
  • Green Flotsam
  • Blue Flotsam
  • Blue Ixi
  • Green Cybunny
  • Yellow Moehog
  • Red Eyrie
  • Blue Pteri
  • Tyrannian Skeith
  • Purple Moehog
  • Sloth Faerie
  • Von Kougra
  • Robot Moehog
  • Maraquan Charger
  • Tyrannian Acara
  • Glow In The Dark Eyrie
  • Yellow Lupe
  • Maraquan Shieldmaiden
  • Pirate Bomber
  • Blue Ruki
  • Island Native Techo
  • Potgatkerchi
  • Niptor
  • Fleaf
  • Club President Super
  • White Eyrie
  • Faerie Bori
  • Pirate Flotsam
  • White Snowball
  • Blue Meerca Gnome
  • Faerie Techo
  • Discarded Tuskaninny
  • Plushie Eyrie
  • Faerie Eyrie
  • Resewn Shoyru
  • Ripped Moehog
  • Plushie Turkey
  • Skunk Moehog
  • Bigsby Shadington
  • Green Moehog
  • Coltzan
  • Pirate Quiggle
  • 8-Bit Moehog
  • Moehog Knight
  • Sarcastic Skeleton
  • Djuti Dentist
  • Mortog
  • Brucey B
  • Festival Of Neggs Lupe
  • Hug-A-Kass

Sorry for the long post.

The thought crossed my mind a while back to start collecting them. I never really did anything about it except save ones that I happened to get through dailies or whatever.

THAT LIST!!! I had no idea. :sick02:

It's 8 pages long when it's printed. :ohno: So many plushies.

I am determined though. Might have a mental breakdown once or twice during this though.

Do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add in more comments if you are the most recent reply.

I have been collecting the sea shells,collectable cards,stamps,scarabs,and the plushies, I am actually still collecting anything I can find but I think how long it would take to collect all of the plushies or anything else depends if you spend a long time on collecting or do it every so often.

I collected all of the medical/herb-y/tea things and then decided I'd never win the gallery competition.

I've been collecting stamps/coins (I haven't even finished out the list of the ones I want to go with first), I used to collect TCGs...seems like there was something else I wanted to try collecting and make my own gallery for, but I can't remember what. :P

It's 8 pages long when it's printed. :ohno: So many plushies.

I am determined though. Might have a mental breakdown once or twice during this though.

Oh my gosh right!It's CRAZY!! At least there are a ton of cheap ones though.

I've dug through my SDB and found some plushies that I'd be happy to part with for you. :) Here's the trade!

Thank you! I put in an offer, unfortunately, I only had 4757 nps left after upgrading my gallery a bunch so I put that in the offer, but if there is anything that you collect, feel free to add me as a friend and message me what it is, so that I can be on the lookout!

Wow! Good luck on that! I always put plushies in my SDB when I get them so I will check your list and see if I have ones I can give you!

I don't collect anything really. Besides NP maybe, haha.

Thank you! I put in an offer, unfortunately, I only had 4757 nps left after upgrading my gallery a bunch so I put that in the offer, but if there is anything that you collect, feel free to add me as a friend and message me what it is, so that I can be on the lookout!

I've PMed you about the trade. These plushies are yours for no price, please don't fret. I've been trying to clear out my SDB so this is a great way of doing it. :D

I don't think I collect anything, really. :P

Years and years ago, I started to collect keychains. I thought I was doing pretty well, too. Then new species were released. And many new colors. And the amount of keychains seemed to grow exponentially. -_- So I gave up. I may try again at some point, though. We shall see.

Years and years ago, I started to collect keychains. I thought I was doing pretty well, too. Then new species were released. And many new colors. And the amount of keychains seemed to grow exponentially. -_- So I gave up. I may try again at some point, though. We shall see.

Be sure to let us all know if you do! That way we can be sure to send any we find your way!

Also, guys

30j06xd.jpg

I printed off the list, *sobs* So many plushies!

The ones I have written in the margins are the ones I can't find on the list.