NC Gift Cards?

So, I've never bought NC, even though I've been playing for years. I saw there was Nickelodeon $10 gift cards at the local Rite Aid not too long ago and was thinking of buying one. I have no idea if they're still there, but I was thinking of going down to investigate today. I'm really scared to give out my card information online (I only ever buy things from amazon) so the only way I would purchase NC would be through a pre-paid gift card

But are Nickelodeon cards still available for neopets now that they're not owned by the company? haha I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but if I did by chance happen to buy one today would I still be able to redeem it for NC?

also are they making Nickelodeon game cards that don't include neopets now? I know it's soon lol, but I would hate to buy a card that didn't work

I would snag a few if I were you! I heard they are VERY hard to come across!

Or wait maybe it's not those, but the ones that have the space faerie code?

hehe someone recently let me use their space faerie code ;) although that's only half the battle..

I think the space faerie only comes from items like the old trading cards or other merchandise?

If I do happen to find the gift cards I remember seeing I may splurge a tiny bit, I owe neo a donation for all my years of game play :)

Have fun with your first NC card purchase! :D They seem to be really scarce in stores here, and I only find them available at GameStop now.

Yep, you will receive the space faerie when redeeming a merchandise code. The codes are are redeemed from real life Neopet products.

http://battlepedia.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/space-faerie/

Yeah - do it. You'll get a couple of gift boxes too so you can trade items if you want to.

I do buy online from gametimezone and have never had an issue. They actually called me to make sure that it was me who bought from them (good service!). There are no physical cards in my area (checked all the stores) so this is my only option for these cards.

Yeah - do it. You'll get a couple of gift boxes too so you can trade items if you want to.

I do buy online from gametimezone and have never had an issue. They actually called me to make sure that it was me who bought from them (good service!). There are no physical cards in my area (checked all the stores) so this is my only option for these cards.

Do you get the space faerie code with these too? Gift boxes? I wouldn't mind buying one.

GOT ONE!! :D they were well stocked with $10 cards. so I could get another if I'm compelled to. I just decided to start with one for now

I live in a small town where most people live with dial up internet...I feel like that stash of cards goes untouched for the most part XD

I also got two gift boxes and Colourful Flower Bucket Garland for redeeming the code :)

• 2 weeks later...

I didn't even know they were still around. Well, the actual NeoCash cards with Neopets characters on them I haven't seen for ages, so I assume they don't make them anymore? I dunno... I wonder why those just disappeared...

Oh man, I didn't know you get gift boxes when redeeming NC gift cards. I just bought my NC using my Paypal. If I knew that I would have totally just got a card instead! I live in a small town and I always see the cards everywhere they're stated as available :P