GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!

Saxen

Thanks so much!! Yeah I only got that one yesterday and popped it in. Was like haaaang on a second! XD

Aw thank you guys!!! I'm glad you love puns :D They're possibly my most favourite thing ever, people get so sick of it xD haha

hahah oh my gosh! BEST. GALLERY. EVER.

I didn't even now some of these things existed, I'm having way too much fun looking through items XD

the pie pi's haha! ..and knuckle sandwich XD

congratulations! :D

NUU I've reached my amount of likes for the day *facepalm* Sorry Corrine!! Thank you so much guys!! <3 There's a few more items I don't have cause they're mega spensive, so I got some to add - and I'm pretty sure there's some I haven't found yet!

If any of you come across any, please gimme a neomail so I can put it on my list/buy it :D

Hehee thank you guys!!! :) :D

Angelo, it's only recently that I created it and 'went live' with it a few days ago. If you spot anything though please lemme know cause I'd still like to add to it :*

Thank you sweetie!!

Gaahh I'm in the news! TNT said my UN!!! *FANGIRLS MEGA HARD*

Aw thank you Sabrina!! I still can't believe it

Grats Saxen! Very clever ^_^

A bit off topic, err, totally off topic I guess xD

Your new Avatar picture looks like Panzer/TradeChat for Youtube World of Warcraft videos a bit =3

I've just looked her up and she's pretty hot -- I'm going to take that as a compliment, thank you :P haha

I didn't know that was you! Yay!

And you look nothing like Danielle. You're way cooler, because you're one of us!

(Well, that and and I'm biased. Danielle/Panser/Tradechat was on the inaugural season of King of the Nerds and I'm friends with Moogega, so...*giggle* :D )

Congrats, Saxen! :thumbsup: I'm also a huge fan of puns (even bad ones, just ask Niki), so this gallery totally made my Neopian day :D

Haha thanks so much guys! I've had over 400 views since yesterday O.O lul

Congrats!!! I love your gallery such a great idea I am always trying to come up with some neat and never can think of anything.. Love it!!!! Congrats again