Altador Cup Questions Board

Nousha, it still says in the rules that bye days don't count for the team, so the "bonus" today doesn't do anything. Probably a bug in TNT's coding (we had a bonus last bye day, too).

What effects does sending the minimum score for each game have? Is it worse to send small YYB wins rather than ones such as 11-0? Is it more beneficial to just hit the minimum on the sidegames, or should I go for the highest score I can?

The answer is... no one knows except TNT, and they're not saying. They have said that you should send every single score because they help your team, but if you reach the max and can't send any more scores, obviously choosing to send the highest scores you can would contribute more than just sending low scores. 5-goal SOSD helps your team a lot more than 1-goal (much higher score), and doesn't take much longer. I can get ~5-7 GPG while playing other games with YYB, and my GPG is only about 9 if I play it by itself. So yeah, I definitely multitask, because otherwise I wouldn't send as many scores in the other games as I do in YYB. And I end my SS games as soon as I hit the minimum because they take so long. I think each person needs to decide for themself how to balance the team vs. individual benefits.

Nousha, it still says in the rules that bye days don't count for the team, so the "bonus" today doesn't do anything. Probably a bug in TNT's coding (we had a bonus last bye day, too).

The answer is... no one knows except TNT, and they're not saying. They have said that you should send every single score because they help your team, but if you reach the max and can't send any more scores, obviously choosing to send the highest scores you can would contribute more than just sending low scores. 5-goal SOSD helps your team a lot more than 1-goal (much higher score), and doesn't take much longer. I can get ~5-7 GPG while playing other games with YYB, and my GPG is only about 9 if I play it by itself. So yeah, I definitely multitask, because otherwise I wouldn't send as many scores in the other games as I do in YYB. And I end my SS games as soon as I hit the minimum because they take so long. I think each person needs to decide for themself how to balance the team vs. individual benefits.

Alright, well I'll keep that in mind. Thanks for the response.