Shaving my head for charity!

Saxen

Thank you so much Corrine <3 I was really worried when you said that you'd donated but nothing was showing on the site! Apparently there were three that haven't gone through, which is you lovely ladies that have posted on here :*

Have you spoken to the site, Corrinne?

I know for sure that Navy was one of the ones that was rejected cause they confirmed it on the phone. It was probably taken then refunded right away, or it just looks like it was taken when it wasn't?

Thank you sweetheart. Sorry about all this kerfuffle!!

Omg thank you so much! So generous of you!!! <3 Yay 4% done :* :*

VIDEO UPDATE:

My friend with all the equipment came around today, but my camera/computer isn't fast enough to handle it *facepalm* so I'm going over to his on saturday morning to record instead on his computer ^^

True! :P Thank you for the luck -- I'm really nervous!! D:

Thank you for helping guys, it's appreciated so so much!!

The official countdown is August 1st :)

I'll be doing the video on my phone tomorrow night as it's complicated getting to my friends house. It won't be amazing quality, but it'll still be great to have some 'face to face' time with you guys ^^

Also -- EXCITING NEWS! I wrote to my local newspaper, and it looks as if I'm going to be featured in an up-and-coming issue! They're also interested in putting the story in another local newspaper! This publicity is hopefully going to kick my fundraising into gear a little more, so excited!!!

That's awesome news!!! :D I'm so happy for you! getting in the newspaper is going to be HUGE toward helping you achieve your fundraising goal!

Also -- EXCITING NEWS! I wrote to my local newspaper, and it looks as if I'm going to be featured in an up-and-coming issue! They're also interested in putting the story in another local newspaper! This publicity is hopefully going to kick my fundraising into gear a little more, so excited!!!

That's great news! Not only will it help with your fundraising, but you will be bringing a lot of attention to your cause as well :) Way to go!

Thanks so much you guys!! <3

EEEK! Congratulations on getting the story in!! I'm sure it will definitely help with the donations!! <3 <3 Speaking of which, I think I'll just have to call them to ask about mine :)

If you give them an e-mail at [email protected] (that's what the lady on the phone told me), and there's also this page. I'm not sure that you'll be able to call them cause you're in the US but hopefully they'll be able to sort the issue out soon ^^

Corrine said she was able to donate with PayPal and it went through with no problems, so maybe that's the best way to donate.

(thank you darling <3:*)

Huh, it was refunded back to my account

I'm going to try again tomorrow and I'll contact customer support if it doesn't go through this time.

My glasses (I assume) have been giving me huge headaches so I wasn't able to do the video last night :( I'll try again tonight.

Thank you Navy! <3 Corrine said PayPal instead of card worked straight away for her ^^

I cannot seem to find the paypal option at all

when I go to donate I just get this page

56919a406f.png

I tried with my normal visa number again and it was immediately refunded.

I'm going to contact customer support

I cannot seem to find the paypal option at all

when I go to donate I just get this page

56919a406f.png

I tried with my normal visa number again and it was immediately refunded.

I'm going to contact customer support

When I go to that page I don't have to put my card details in? It just says how much would you like to donate, I click continue, and then I get this page:

2uyg8bb.png

Maybe it'll work if you don't pick your card on the first page? *is confused*

Well, that took me forever! Sorry! :* BUT! I have now finally donated, as promised! XD I suppose my scatterbrainedness paid off in a way, though. My payment went through on my first (very delayed) try! :)

Thank you SO SO much for your donation, It couldn't be more appreciated!!! <3 <3 <3

I also would like to give a big thank you to Sabs as well for her donation!!! <3 <3 <3

VIDEO UPDATE: I'm doing it tonight ^^ My headaches have gotten a bit better now :)

I JUST donated. I had intended to go through paypal too, but the option simply wasn't there like in your screenshot Saxen. Maybe because I'm in the USA? Anyway, just shortened my username from here. lol Best of luck raising the rest of your targeted goal!