Altador Cup Staff Tournament?

missmadiemay

Does anyone know if there is going to be one this year? Do they start later? I just need the avvi and was wondering. If i click on the staff tournament link, it says I did not join a team.

Have you joined a team in the AC at all? The Staff Tournament does start later then the AC kickoff. It will be starting this Friday June 6th. :)

I was going to ask about this too!! haha seems you beat me to it ;) I need the avie as well, so I guess I will be signing up on friday :D

By the way, does anyone know if the staff members really play? Or is the AC Staff Tournament just, ahem, make-believe? :D

I don't believe they actually play, but the do something to get points.

Have you joined a team in the AC at all? The Staff Tournament does start later then the AC kickoff. It will be starting this Friday June 6th. :)

Thank you! And yes I did, Maraqua :)

By the way, does anyone know if the staff members really play? Or is the AC Staff Tournament just, ahem, make-believe? :D

A little off topic but I was curious as well so I went looking, and found this Editorial (it does mention how the staffers are ranked so I guess it means they all play!)

Will we be able to play against our friends in Yooyuball just like how the staff members are playing against each other? ~starfire1991

Sorry! Yooyuball isn't a multi-player game. For the staff tournament, we play 10 games against the computer and submit all 10 scores, then the scores are compared based on match-up. The best record in that match-up wins. It's quite a bit less complicated to score than the real tournament, but we still play our tournament the same way you play yours. It just happens that we're the only player for our respective teams. :)