Luckiest find of all

I just found out at my local toy shop about they having a sale on some cards...and I manage to find some neopets trading card packs after all this time. Plus it was a major bargain for a $1 each! Anyways I took the virtual code card from the pack and I got a pretty good cybunny scout tcg which is a bout 400k. I really feel so good today. :laughingsmiley: 2ih2fmf.jpg

Wow, you are one really fortunate person! Whenever I go shopping, I NEVER see anything related to Neopets (except for this one time I saw some Neopet stickers and bought them for my neice). Seeing you being so lucky gives me hope... Maybe something great will happen to me too! :D Congrats on your prize!

WOW! Congrats! There's a shop here that actually STILL has some TCG Booster packs, but no sale on them, yet. ;) It's amusing when I stop in to look at art books if they still have 'em. If they mark down their prices I might just buy some. It's been awhile since I redeemed some TCG codes. Mostly junk, but like you got, every once in awhile you can get something good. ;) Personally, I wonder if some of the older prizes are still possible. Like, I knew a guy once who got a Dull Stone Axe from a TCG code. Talk about Lucky! Even if it's not a great price to power weapon anymore, because it's rare like that, it's value will just keep going up.

I wonder if there will be any sort of Neopets TCG revival now after the transfer from MTV to Jumpstart happens? That would be kind of cool. :)

that's sooo awesome!! I didn't even know you could find these anymore...and to redeem the code to find such an awesome prize! :D

I just had my neopets magazines out the other day..I miss those days XD

The last time I found plushies with KQ tags on Amazon, they were something ridiculous, like $15. That price is fine for an average size stuffie, but those Neopet plushies are small, man!

That's so awesome! Congratulations ^^ I had a look on ebay after reading this but there's nowt there at all :( You could probably make a fair bit selling them online!