Petpage Saving Issue?

I am trying to use a premade petpage layout that is anchored, but I cannot get my changes to save. When I preview, everything looks fine, but the buttons for save changes/cancel either do not show up or I am unable to click them. When I cannot click them it almost seems like the layout is "covering" the buttons up. (I've tried using coding from a couple websites so the results are consistently not showing up or not being able to click depending on whose code I am using).

Has anyone had this issue before? Any suggestions on things I could try to make it work? Is there another way to save your changes?

oh and also you can change how the page is displayed. When I had dial up internet (yes I had dial up until almost a year now :shiftyeyes_anim: ) I would have to change some setting so things like pictures wouldn't be displayed. In firefox I know you can go to the tool bar on the browser > view > page style > no style

there's various ways of changing the display on every browser, you'll be able to find the button quickly :)