Darigan Citadel Support Thread

Welcome to Team Darigan Citadel's Altador Cup IX Support Thread. Help your fellow DCers with tips and strategies during the AC, keep track on the latest news on how DC is doing, show off your scores and just have fun!

Hey guys :) I'm ready to start my fourth year as a DCer in the AC. Sadly, because of college and family life, I couldn't do much in the AC last year but this year I will get to All-Star again ^_-. Anyone want to join me? ;p

All-Star is the highest rank possible in the Altador Cup. Since this is your first time participating I have to ask, why are you choosing Darigan Citadel? Is it because they look cool/evil? Well anyways, you have chosen a great team and have fun playing! I hope there's no holding back if we happen to be pitted against each other.

Good luck to all Minions! I'm a Hauntie but I like your group a lot, you're so loyal and disciplined! :)

I even chose Darigan the very first time I joined the AC, but it was because of the colours and the fact that you guys have a Gelert player. I didn't even understand the AC back then, so I nearly didn't play at all :P

Anyways, good luck to you all! :)

DC! DC! DC!

I have been a loyal Minion from the very beginning, I don't think I'll ever switch teams. I haven't played as much as I would have liked, in the past, but DC has always had a good following and we will persevere!

All-Star is the highest rank possible in the Altador Cup. Since this is your first time participating I have to ask, why are you choosing Darigan Citadel? Is it because they look cool/evil? Well anyways, you have chosen a great team and have fun playing! I hope there's no holding back if we happen to be pitted against each other.

Darigan is my favourite paint brush colour and I'd have all Darigan pets if I wasn't too cheap to buy three more pbs. I figured that's a good enough reason to support them.

• 2 weeks later...

Woo let the games begin! DC is going to be epic this year! I know we totally have a good chance at least at a Pedestal this year (: Good luck guys!

Wow T_T At least we passed them in our Bracket but it was D, L, W, L. Let's try and step it up against Virtuepets guys! We'll need to if we want to catch up.