how many neopoints do you have - the poll

AJ11

how many np do you have?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. how many pure np do you have at the moment?

• less than 10,000
    • 10,000 to 50,000
    • 50,000 to 200,000
    • 200,000 to 800,000
    • 800,000 to 3 million
    • 3 to 12 million
    • 12 to 20 million
    • 20 million to 100 million
    • 100 to 200 million
    • over 200 million
  2. 2. How long have you been playing on Neopets?

• less than a year
    • 1 to 5 years
    • longer than 5 years

Im starting this poll so that we can find out roughly how many neopoints most people have.

please show the amount of pure NP you have and make any comments you would like to

Umm...I don't see how anyone could actually have 200 mil Neopoints. Sorry, but I tend to doubt that. Right now, I have almost 300,000.

Maybe, but I guess it could be possible if they've been on for long enough and do something like the stock market. Or they got really lucky during their dailies.

I started playing Neo over 10 years ago but forgot my account info and just restarted almost 8 months ago. I have about 4.5 mil which isn't too shabby since I was trying to save for a Draik MP but got impatient and bought an Egg a couple days ago. :)

I've been on Neo for 54 months now, and I've never been really, really rich, but I've not had less than 5 mil in the bank for the last couple of years. Currently, I'm around 10 mil pure in the bank, but I have many, many items worth a lot of np in my SDB.

Lately, I've been cashing out at the Food Club. I got lucky and won a little over 500k in Food Club bet winnings alone this past week.

I would have a lot more neopoints, except NP purged the really old accounts. I tried to log into my old account (I even remembered the password!), except it didn't exist anymore so I had to start over. I just hit 4 mil pure (SDB has a lot of valuable stuff though since I've been lucky), but I sure do miss my purged acct with all the valuables. =/

Umm...I don't see how anyone could actually have 200 mil Neopoints. Sorry, but I tend to doubt that. Right now, I have almost 300,000.

I've seen a screenie of a bank account with over 3 billion. The interest was a million a day xD

I've seen a screenie of a bank account with over 3 billion. The interest was a million a day xD

That's absurd. I can't imagine having the diligence to accumulate that much. I agree with kodylaurentia, though, after a long hiatus I've found that earning and saving np comes more easily than in the past (maybe it's all the new dailies, maybe age has made me wiser and more skilled lol)

That's absurd. I can't imagine having the diligence to accumulate that much. I agree with kodylaurentia, though, after a long hiatus I've found that earning and saving np comes more easily than in the past (maybe it's all the new dailies, maybe age has made me wiser and more skilled lol)

Yeah it's crazy! After a while though I guess the interest would basically feed it, so you wouldn't actually need to do much else except remember to collect it.

Maybe it's just cause you haven't done it for a while so it seems newer and less of a pain? :P

but like the others, my account of 7 years. have at the moment 2mill , I've spent several things, so I'm in that value.

like others before I was so complicated to get Nps, now came back from my long hiatus, FC discovery, improve my system in the SM, and it has been easier to get Nps me.

I don't think getting the np is the hard part at all. It's not spending as others have said. I restarted a year and a half ago but was mostly just messing around and trying to figure out what had happened since I last played. Apparently in over ten years a WHOLE LOT changes. I had no idea what was going on or what to do even. Once I figured out the main ways players earn NP, my bank account went from 100k to 6mil in a matter of a few months.

Unfortunately it went to my head a bit and I spent all of it on pretty things that didn't really make much sense, except for the lap map of course. And once I have something I like (no matter how ridiculous) I have a hard time selling it, so my SDB and gallery are full of weird things.

I have a couple mil in stocks still but for the most part I'm around 500k because I've lost my drive a bit, my computer has been dren lately and I've been physically too exhausted to spend much time with the more duldrum activities.

Can't wait to try the AC and see if it makes things fun again!

I've got (just) over 50M in my bank account and over 16M in stocks if I sold everything right now (which I wouldn't do, because that would be stupid). My account is 11.5 years old, and I've never really done much restocking, only started doing plots with Altador, have hoarded all my plot prizes, and only started Food Club about a year ago (which is my main source of income now; I make nearly 1 million NP every 2 weeks, so that's half my bank account in the past year). I made most of my early NP through games, dailies, stocks, and just saving everything.

My friends convinced me to paint my pets (20M), and then I realized I needed a battle pet for plots, so I've dropped another 30M on weapons and ... I don't even want to do the math, but several millions on training (she's at 906 HP, 798 SDM, level 399).

My rule when painting was to never let my bank account get below 10M NP. Then for each weapon upgrade, my basic goal rose a bit higher (15M, 20M, 25M... the only exception was when the new BD didn't have auto-heal, and I bought a bag of healing dust to replace my long-long-outgrown GHS, snagging one before prices inflated too much). Now I'm trying to save up for collateral for MSPP and SuAP, so even though I'd like the last HT book, a Maraquan pb for my fourth pet (who's currently neglected on my side), a 100% freezer, a better shield or two, a better second constant, a 100% healer... those things can wait. Especially since I can already beat every 1p opponent TNT has thrown at me lately, and most on mighty. Once I get the avatars, I'll probably splurge on at least one of the above, but by then I'll probably have a new minimum for my bank account (right now it's 50M, but by then it might be 100M, who knows...)

My bank interest pays for my daily stocks, and I somehow manage to pay for my training with my other income (stocks, dailies, REs, shop sales -- just daily items, and things hoarded when they were cheap and sold when they suddenly inflated) -- though I've also slowed down my training, often waiting to get the codestones for free from the BD. In the past, I used to play more games, Habitarium, and Key Quest, but the latter two don't play nice with my laptop anymore, and I don't have a ton of time for games (just trying for some of the avatar ones, but since I don't like the games, it's hard to find motivation).