Team Moltara Support Thread

Welcome to all supporters of Moltara. Post your goals and predictions for our team here!

Considering last year's placement... There's nowhere we can go but up!

This'll be my second year supporting Moltara. :)

moltara_group.gif

I hope you guys do better. You're one of my favourite teams and I'd like to see you perform well and maybe create a few upsets. A few reasons I like you guys might be the fact your captain is a Kougra and the theme is similar to Portgas D. Ace and Akainu of One Piece.

This may be a dumb question, but how do i choose a team?

As in, actually joining a team on Neopets? You can't, yet. Signups will start on the 22nd, and the actual games will likely start shortly after.

For now, everyone's just getting ready for the cup. All these threads are helping people get excited and decide which team they'll choose, when the time comes. :)

As in, actually joining a team on Neopets? You can't, yet. Signups will start on the 22nd, and the actual games will likely start shortly after.

For now, everyone's just getting ready for the cup. All these threads are helping people get excited and decide which team they'll choose, when the time comes. :)

Ohh. I have never participated in the Altador Cup. Do you play games? or battle? (soo much interest, but very few knowledge about it.)

Ohh. I have never participated in the Altador Cup. Do you play games? or battle? (soo much interest, but very few knowledge about it.)

You play games and send scores to help your team's performance.

Anyway, go Moltara! You're one of my favorite teams, after.....well, you know. :p

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I never expected to see Moltara do so well. Apparently an ASG (All-Star Group) joined, and that accounts for the boost. I'm not going to say I'm disappointed, though.

I'm more glad that I'm personally doing well. I hit rank 7 yesterday, and I'm planning to rank up once today. :)

Honestly, I never expected to see Moltara do so well. Apparently an ASG (All-Star Group) joined, and that accounts for the boost. I'm not going to say I'm disappointed, though.

I'm more glad that I'm personally doing well. I hit rank 7 yesterday, and I'm planning to rank up once today. :)

I believe it was a cheating group but nonetheless good luck to the legit players in the cup