NC Mall Altador Cup Shop is Open!

The Altador Cup shop is now open in the NC Mall, and features some new team wearables available for purchase! Once your team has been added to the Signups Page, you'll be able to purchase your new AC Wig. Released as of today are Brightvale, Meridell, and Moltara. Keep your eyes peeled for the team wearables that will be popping up in the days leading up to signups!

mall_wig_brightvale.gifmall_wig_meridell.gifmall_wig_moltara.gif

Click the above images for more information!

Oh my goodness these wigs are gorgeous. I may just have to splurge and get some NC so I can buy one of the Faerieland wigs when they're released.

I love these. I'm going to have to get some more NC so I can get a few of the prettier ones. (When did I turn into a compulsive wig buyer?)

They're very tastefully done. I love how the color is just the ribbon. I can't wait to see how they all look. Definitely getting the Maraqua one.

I better see if I can get some NC cards then. I can't wait to see the Shenkuu themed Altador cup items also I might get some Faerieland themed stuff if I can scrounge up enough neopoints.

Remember that gold ribbon braided wig? It was so popular and sought after I guess they decided to make team-themed ones :P Well they gotta have new gear each year....I'm not sure about these wigs though, they kinda take away the specialty that the original wig was...I'll still try and get one with a Maraqua ribbon anyway though *shrug*

I usually find AC themed wearables a bit garish (and too duochromatic) for my tastes... especially the flags, the shirts and the background. Those wigs are an undeniable win though. But I hope they're not all brunette. A redhead for Maraqua would be a nice nod to The Little Mermaid <3

Very lovely wigs! I might get the Haunted Woods wig (even if it looks a bit odd on Fownder) when the Haunted Woods stuff finally appears in the NC Mall. I wonder what the HW Wig will look like? If the hair is too dark the black will blend in and disappear. I'm waiting patiently since my NC expires this month and I'd like to use it on some sweet HW AC gear. If not AC gear then I'll probably use it on cookies. Mmmm coookies....

Because I have ABSOLUTELY no life, here are the rest of the wigs if anyone wanted a preview in advance.

(in Alphabetical order - NOT including the released wigs listed above)

mall_wig_altador.gifmall_wig_dc.gifmall_wig_faerieland.gifmall_wig_hw.gifmall_wig_kl.gifmall_wig_ki.gifmall_wig_kreludor.gifmall_wig_ld.gifmall_wig_maraqua.gifmall_wig_mi.gifmall_wig_ri.gifmall_wig_shenkuu.gifmall_wig_tm.gifmall_wig_tyrannia.gifmall_wig_virtupets.gif

Blarg so many beautiful bows on them. Altador, Faerieland, Kreludor, Maraqua, Roo Island, Shenkuu, Terror Mountain! SO pretty.